Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System - Page 2 Empty The Eye of Ra

Post by sunmystic December 15th 2011, 11:05 am

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/t1554-the-second-psychic-eye

Please refer to the above topic for background to this post.

The Egyptians called the second psychic eye the "Eye of Ra" (later the Right Eye of Horus) and the scope of this eye's functional abilities depends on how awake the three chakras above one's head are. One of the abilities of this eye is physical immortality (should one choose that option). The left psychic eye is the eye that is located in one's forehead just above one's nose and eyebrows. Both sides of our brain actually has a psychic eye of it's own. In an ideal world one would have both psychic eyes in play at the same time and not just the female one.

Below is a quote from this website: http://www.sangraal.com/library/eyesofhorus.htm

The
Right Eye of Horus
represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete
thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation.

The
Left Eye of Hours
represents abstract aesthetic information controlled by the right brain. It deals with esoteric thoughts and feelings and is responsible for intuition. It approaches the universe in terms of
female oriented ideation. We use the Left Eye, female oriented, right side of our brain for feeling and intuition.

sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System - Page 2 Empty Chakras

Post by sunmystic December 27th 2011, 2:11 pm

Back in the day I kept hearing that Americans are too busy to understand true yoga (The science of union with God), so the question became, "How can things be simplified so that even Americans can participate?"

Chakras are usually understood and explained from a translation from another language to American English. Can chakras be explained starting with only American English and American understanding?

The first chakra is the "Body" chakra and it's focal point is the anus.

The second chakra is the "Sex" chakra and it's focal point is the genitals.

The third chakra is the "Power" chakra and it's focal point is the adrenal glands on top of the kidneys.

The fourth chakra is the "Heart" chakra and it's focal point is the center of the chest.

The fifth charkra is the "Nourishment" chakra and it's focal point is the throat.

The sixth chakra is the "Life" chakra and it's focal point is just above the top of the nose.

The seventh chakra is the "Existence" chakra and it's focal point is the top of the head.

The eighth chakra is the "Desire" chakra and it's focal point is just above the top of the head.

The ninth chakra is the "Will" chakra and it's focal point is just above the "Desire" chakra.

The tenth chakra is the "I" chakra and it's focal point is just above the "Will" chakra.

There are seven chakras in the physical body and three chakras outside of the physical body above the head. There are also three chakras beneath the "Body" chakra, the first being the "Creation" chakra, under that is the "Cosmos" chakra, and under that is the "Foundation" chakra. Which makes thirteen chakras in all that directly effect us in a physical sense.

I Will Desire Existence, Life, Nourishment, Heart (love), Power, Sex, and Body. And I am sitting on Creation, the Cosmos, and the Foundation.

Last edited by sunmystic on December 27th 2011, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System

Post by sunmystic December 27th 2011, 3:06 pm

There are more chakras above the head. The first one above the "I" chakra is "Cosmic" and the second one is "Sublime", but these do not effect the physical body. They are more you becoming God or you understanding God's reality, depending on how you are inclined to drift.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System

Post by Vanilla2 December 28th 2011, 4:11 am

Thank you for pointing this out. I only knew of seven.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 28th 2011, 12:08 pm

Vanilla2 wrote:Thank you for pointing this out. I only knew of seven.

actually Vanilla there are twenty-one that I know of but the problem with exploring the upper chakras is that you really have to be grounded. I took so many short cuts in the last thirty-eight years that I skipped a bunch of anchors Smile . So I guess that I now have to slow down and smell the roses, so to speak, and develop some grounding mass. I really don't want to do that, all I really want to do is rush off into the unknown and leap into the hands of God, to me that is where it is all at. The problem is that I will still have to come back and develop grounding mass. I hate this world of things but this world of things is where you develop grounding mass. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System - Page 2 Empty Charging twenty-one chakras

Post by sunmystic December 29th 2011, 11:36 am

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System - Page 2 1052944656_dbe7fef8e7

The simplest and best way to charge all twenty-one chakras at the same time is to visualize all twenty-one chakras in a vertical line inside of your physical body. In an ideal world these chakras would be seen as bright "golden white" or "white golden" spheres.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System - Page 2 Empty Charging all twenty-one chakras

Post by sunmystic December 29th 2011, 12:10 pm

It should be understood that the three chakras under the "Body" chakra are not considered a part of the twenty-one chakra group and that charging the twenty-one chakra group as a unit "will" cause the three chakras under the "Body" chakra to take on grounding mass automatically. The whole thing is a "one stop shop".
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

The Conscious Mind Effecting the Autonomic Nervous System - Page 2 Empty Serotonin Balance

Post by sunmystic April 5th 2012, 12:33 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin

The above article from Wikipedia is an awesome article and helps one to understand the important relationship between serotonin levels in the parts of the body and the conscious mind. All meditations that you do effect the serotonin balance in your body. And when the serotonin levels are operating in a state of balance in the different parts of your body, you are healthy and mentally stable. When the serotonin levels in the different pars of your body are not operating in a state of balance, then you become not healthy and/or mentally unstable (which then usually results in one not being healthy). Because all meditations are conscious they are an example of your conscious mind effecting your autonomic nervous system. And the main effect of your conscious mind effecting your autonomic nervous system, is on the state of the serotonin balance in your body and it's parts.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2