Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance

+2
sunmystic
jessicasilverman
6 posters

Go down

Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance Empty Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance

Post by jessicasilverman December 13th 2011, 10:58 pm

Here are some great affirmations that you can use right away! enjoy

I am open to receiving all that is mine by divine right, now flowing my way quickly, under grace and in miraculous ways. I look with wonder all of my abundance!

I am an eternal spiritual being having an abundant and prosperous human experience.

I choose to feel good, attracting into my life the manifestation of my desires.

I love all lessons that I am given and I am grateful for my experiences.

I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in all aspects of my life as I easily manifest all that I desire.

All doors now open for happy surprises and the Divine Plan of my life is speeded up under grace.

I now attract to me quality, motivated people who make a positive decision to join me in my business endeavor immediately today.

Worrying is like saying little prayers for things you don't want.

Money is energy and it is here to serve me. Having money allows me to serve others. I attract and magnetize to me all that I require and all that I desire under grace and in a perfect way.

I am thankful for the wealth and abundance we are able to create together for our mutual good.

I deny debt. There is no debt in divine mind, therefore, I owe no man anything. All obligations are now wiped out under grace and in a miraculous way.

I bless my checkbook and each check I write. I give thanks that the money going out is now coming back into my bank account tenfold. I give thanks that my bank account is filling up rapidly with money.

I give and receive love freely and generously as I am blessed with meaningful, lifelong relationships and cherished memories that bring me joy in happy times and strength and peace in difficult times.

I practice gratitude which lifts and inspires me as I recognize and appreciate all that empowers me to find and express true joy.

There is no fear in me. Prosperity is mine. God provides lavishly for me and all of humanity.
jessicasilverman
jessicasilverman

Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 38
Registration date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance Empty Re: Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance

Post by sunmystic December 14th 2011, 11:26 am

Awesome affirmations! Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance 220146
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance Empty Re: Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance

Post by Vanilla2 December 14th 2011, 12:36 pm

I smile at " I bless my chequebook and each cheque I write "
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda December 15th 2011, 2:31 pm

this is so true..."Worrying is like saying little prayers for things you don't want."
I will stop worrying, and just said these positive affirmations that you posted. Thank you very very much. flower
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 15th 2011, 5:58 pm

Ah but wont we worry that we have stopped worrying. Just a thought. Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance 117261
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 16th 2011, 12:26 pm

If worrying is the close study of future probabilities and possible options, then the future can be dinked with.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by peaceandkarma December 17th 2011, 7:37 pm

Good Post Excellent Post.
peaceandkarma
peaceandkarma

Male
Number of posts : 104
Tell us about yourself : I'm interested in all things New Age and Spiritualism
Appreciation Points : 120
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicasilverman December 28th 2011, 10:53 pm

thanks for the feedback everyone, a couple I'm playing with now days are "I am a money magnet, thank you, thank you, thank you" and "I create and attract money quickly and easily". Also play with using them in the 3 persons.
jessicasilverman
jessicasilverman

Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 38
Registration date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 29th 2011, 10:08 am

jessicasilverman wrote:thanks for the feedback everyone, a couple I'm playing with now days are "I am a money magnet, thank you, thank you, thank you" and "I create and attract money quickly and easily". Also play with using them in the 3 persons.

Just a suggestion, things wished for too intently creates resistance to those things happening. Tension and then non tension creates faster results.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 30th 2011, 11:05 am

Understanding what people need or what they think that they need and why, sets a solid foundation for interring into the world of money.

From there it is just a matter of who's rice bowl you are messing with and how they are gong to react to it.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 22nd 2012, 11:32 am

I like your train of thought, J.
Tree Hug ...LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 12th 2012, 12:45 pm

Affirmations for attracting Wealth and Abundance 506683

I
am open to receiving all that is mine by divine right, now flowing my
way quickly, under grace and in miraculous ways. I look with wonder all
of my abundance!

I am an eternal spiritual being having an abundant and prosperous human experience.

I choose to feel good, attracting into my life the manifestation of my desires.

I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in all aspects of my life as I easily manifest all that I desire.

All doors now open for happy surprises and the Divine Plan of my life is speeded up under grace.

I now attract to me quality, motivated people who make a positive decision to join me in my business endeavor immediately today.

Money
is energy and it is here to serve me. . I attract and magnetize to me all that I require and all that I
desire under grace and in a perfect way.

I am thankful for the wealth and abundance we are able to create together for our mutual good.

I
deny debt. There is no debt in divine mind, therefore, I owe no man
anything. All obligations are now wiped out under grace and in a
miraculous way.

I bless my checkbook and each check I write. I
give thanks that the money going out is now coming back into my bank
account tenfold. I give thanks that my bank account is filling up
rapidly with money.

I practice gratitude which lifts and inspires me
as I recognize and appreciate all that empowers me to find and express
true joy.

There is no fear in me. Prosperity is mine. God provides lavishly for me

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 12th 2012, 1:00 pm

Whoa! Cgstar that is an awesome affirmation and it fits rules of Heaven and Karma absolutely perfect.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down