Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting Your Spirit Guide

+3
sunmystic
mia
Spirit-Being
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Contacting Your Spirit Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Contacting Your Spirit Guide

Post by Arbel February 26th 2013, 9:16 am

Actually Taurus I have been involved with the spiritual for about twenty years; the first four years I was a healer in the spiritualist religion but spirit removed me from that; I have not been regressed or any thing like that to what happened 17 years ago. I have always known I have been on this earth for a reason and a purpose and I spent hours talking to my wife about it. The year before my true awaking my spirit left my body and I had a major OBE and I was fully aware of what was happening. My spirit went seeking the answer to that question that had plagued me all my life as to why I existed but my spirit was not allowed to reach a certain house as more and more barriers were put in the way and eventually my spirit came back into my body. Anyway one year later my question was answered but I had to find out for myself why I existed and when I went to the house my spirit was stopped from going to the medium was suddenly put into a trance like state and spirit confirmed every thing direct. I cannot tell you what happen that night as no one would believe anyway but it nearly drove me insane and did so for a long time before I accepted what had happened. From that point onwards my path changed to some thing I did not even know existed and I started to understand a heck of a lot. Apparently religion has changed what I call Gods truth for their own benefit and the truth of God has been lost for God knows how many thousands of years as it is now in the mists of history. That is the very short version of my journey as spirit put me through a living hell and tested me to the limit and if I had any sense I would have walked away. What little I know is not about one person it is about two people coming together in order to unlock the truth of what has been hidden for untold centuries. I have been waiting 17 years for the saying two are one event to take place but that is another story; totally crazy but also very true

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2013, 11:05 am

For reasons I do not know,I suspect mankind at present suffers
from a type of collective amnesia..Some trauma happened in what
is called prehistory way before the advent of Judaism and Xtianity.
I feel the image of a messiah figure has its roots in this distant
past.Thus the appearances of Krishna,Buddha,Jesus and possibly Moses.
This is just a personal hypothesis and may be completely illusionary.
I guess I am way off topic here so I will say no more

Back to top Go down

Contacting Your Spirit Guide - Page 2 Empty Two?

Post by Taurus20 February 26th 2013, 11:15 am

Arbel wrote:Actually Taurus I have been involved with the spiritual for about twenty years; the first four years I was a healer in the spiritualist religion but spirit removed me from that; I have not been regressed or any thing like that to what happened 17 years ago. I have always known I have been on this earth for a reason and a purpose and I spent hours talking to my wife about it. The year before my true awaking my spirit left my body and I had a major OBE and I was fully aware of what was happening. My spirit went seeking the answer to that question that had plagued me all my life as to why I existed but my spirit was not allowed to reach a certain house as more and more barriers were put in the way and eventually my spirit came back into my body. Anyway one year later my question was answered but I had to find out for myself why I existed and when I went to the house my spirit was stopped from going to the medium was suddenly put into a trance like state and spirit confirmed every thing direct. I cannot tell you what happen that night as no one would believe anyway but it nearly drove me insane and did so for a long time before I accepted what had happened. From that point onwards my path changed to some thing I did not even know existed and I started to understand a heck of a lot. Apparently religion has changed what I call Gods truth for their own benefit and the truth of God has been lost for God knows how many thousands of years as it is now in the mists of history. That is the very short version of my journey as spirit put me through a living hell and tested me to the limit and if I had any sense I would have walked away. What little I know is not about one person it is about two people coming together in order to unlock the truth of what has been hidden for untold centuries. I have been waiting 17 years for the saying two are one event to take place but that is another story; totally crazy but also very true

Bill

I wish I had seen this post prior to answering you in another post! lol! I had no idea you were involved in spirituality for so long. You certainly have had experiences I've never fathomed in my life. I do understand why you would be wary of going forward after that happening to you, but you are back and I'm sure much more enlightened than you thought possible. Are the two your are talking about you and your twin self? I do remember reading that when we do finally face our twin self it will be eternity, is that what you are talking about? Confussing Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 26th 2013, 11:25 am

Taurus20 wrote:
Spirit-Being wrote:Meditation and Insights for Contacting Spirit Guide

Before doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide, there are a few important things you should know... Each of us has at least one spirit guide. Spirit guides are also known by the term guardian angels and other names...

Just as you are a spiritual being in a physical body, guides are spiritual beings who do not have bodies at this time. But they have probably had physical bodies before and they might even have bodies again.

Image: golden spirit-guide angel Your spirit guide watches over you and offers guidance and support on your spiritual journey--even if
you're not aware of it. A true spirit guide is an evolved being who has agreed to support your spiritual evolution.

True spirit guides respect you and your right to choose your own path. Real spirit guides are wise, compassionate and often amusing.
If you are ever aware of a spiritual being who does not respect you
and others, it is not your spirit guide. Tell any less evolved beings to "Scram!" and call in your real spirit guide.

When doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide it is useful to know, spirit guides can appear in many different forms...from looking human-like to appearing more like a ball of light. Spirit guides do not necessarily have wings.

In some ways, the spiritual world is similar to the physical world. There are some beings who have your best interests at heart. And there are some beings who do not have your best interests at heart. It is the same in the spiritual world. You need to discern which spiritual beings you want to form relationships with.

You may be working with your spirit guide for the first time in this lifetime, or you may have known your spirit guide in other lifetimes. Occasionally spirit guides are a deceased relative. As long as they are caring and respectful, they can be suitable spirit guides.

While spirit guides are always there for us, few people make the time to become aware of their presence. Doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide is an opportunity to begin opening up your awareness.

In fact, meditation is one of the best ways to start opening up your awareness of your guide. Here are basic directions for a short meditation to contact your spirit guide. You can also learn more about meditation in How to Meditate.

MEDITATION FOR CONTACTING SPIRIT GUIDE

Preparing a Space, Preparing Yourself...
Find a quiet, comfortable place for yourself--where you will not be disturbed. Create a safe, sacred atmosphere. Perhaps place a sacred object in sight and light a candle or incense. You might even play some gentle soothing music in the background. Relax your body. Breathe fully and perhaps do some light stretching. Sit comfortably. Close your eyes and focus your attention inward.

Contacting Your Spirit Guide...
Set your spiritual intent to contact your spirit guide. If you like, do a prayer to ask for spiritual support as you make contact with your spirit guide.

Inwardly, call in your spirit guide. Start to open up your awareness of their presence. You may see them, feel their presence, hear them communicating, or somehow just know they are there. As spirit, say "hello" to your spirit guide. Allow yourself to receive a "hello" back from your spirit guide.

Breathe and just be in their presence. Without speaking, ask your spirit guide if they have a message for you. Be still and allow yourself to receive their spiritual communication. Just be...and listen.

After a few minutes, or when that feels complete, bring your palms together in front of your heart. Finish by saying,"Thank you" to your spirit guide--for all their support in life. Let go of focussing on your spirit guide and focus your attention on yourself.

Notice how you feel after doing the Meditation for Contacting Spirit Guide. Take a few deep breaths and, when you feel ready, open your eyes...

Give yourself some time to process this experience before moving on to other activities. You may want to journal, go for a quiet walk, or meditate with a focus on yourself.

This is a basic meditation for contacting spirit guides. You can also learn about your spirit guide in clairvoyant readings.

Find out about distant healing, the process of spiritual healing, energy healing, spiritual wellness, and healing spiritual abuse in other pages which compliment Contacting Spirit Guide.

http://www.the-auras-expert.com/contacting-spirit-guide.html

I have yet to practice this meditation this is my next meditation i will share my experience.

~Love, Light, Blessings~

Hi all, I read this tonight and got the inspiration to try this meditation. Why don't we all try it and we can report back here our results. I'm going to try it tonight before I go to sleep. I am going to ask my grandmother (spirit guide) who I see all the time if she will bring forward another one of my guides and see what happens. Hope you try it to and let us know what happen! Rolling Eyes

Heart Pump

Well I tried it last night and during the night I woke up and by my window on the curtain I started to seen pictures starting to come through. I first saw a woman who was very pretty and smiling and she looked to me like my mothers best friend who I knew when I was growing up.
Next I saw two women in my picture and my first thought was they were sisters. They could have been my great aunts but not sure.
Then I saw a woman who looked like she was in her 50's or younger then she progressively got older and I recognized her as my grandmother (my main guide)
I beleive she answered my request to see my guides, now all I need to do is to find out who they are. I was told once that I had a guide who knew me all my life and I by asking the medium questions I saw able to discern that she was my mothers best friend.
Next time I meditate I will ask my grandmother if it is my moms friend and who the others were.
Spirit never stops amazing me! Meditate
Has anyone else tried this meditation, it really works! Heart Pump
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 26th 2013, 1:44 pm

Believe it or not but it was my wife who wanted the spiritual and I wanted nothing to do with it and fought against it for 10 years but lost that battle; you really do not want to know all my experiences as they were not good but it was all a learning curve that now I would not change. Two are One and yes I am talking about myself and my twin half; I thought I had found my other half but some thing happened and it has given me a lot of doubt about the person concerned.

In the beginning of time itself we were given life as spiritual twins and the correct term for that is twin and spouse eternal; twins never meet on this earth plane unless it is for a special reason; I cannot move forward until the two come together and that is when the knowledge in our subconscious minds will then be released. Two are One is not a material happening it is pure spiritual which would normally only happen in the spiritual world but some thing came up in a dream which I will put in the dream section. I will share this dream here last year I decided to remove all the garden shrubs because if any thing had happened to me my wife would never been able to cope as they needed trimmed every week. I have been planting flower bulbs since I removed the shrubs and one night I had a dream that I was still planting bulbs when suddenly spirit told me in my dream; that; the seeds of knowledge are planted which is interesting

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 24th 2013, 12:49 pm

Sorry I forgot to post back here. The night I asked my grandma to bring a spirit guide forward I saw 2 people kissing and I think it was my grandmother and grandfather, they looked very happy. I think they both might be my spirit guides.
Loves

Has anyone else tried this?
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2