Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dying Experience

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dying Experience  Empty The Dying Experience

Post by ATouchofHeart February 23rd 2013, 12:40 am

I wanted to share this awesome video from my friend from Florida. She shared it with me tonight. It is an hour and 30 some minutes long and worth every second.
Her mother is dying of Pancreatic Cancer. Has been a manic depressive and phiscofrenic for her whole life.
They just heard in the last two week. And she was searching on the net for Hospice and found this video.
Her father dies a few years ago and it was very difficult for her.
This friend in the last year has had a kidney removed from cancer and a knee replacement.
Please pray for her peace with her mother's death.
She had her father's home made grandfather clock. Today if quit working and she knew it was her father come to let her know that he is by his wife's side.
They don't expect her to live much longer.

Video:
Amazing woman who is a Hospice Nurse and who is obviously spiritual.
This is something that I've been looking for. I think it would be wonderful to help people cross over.
"We" those of us who came from another message board; we have a friend from Arkansas who does this; he helps the dying cross over.
He is an amazing man. I asked him one day....."will you be writing a book about what you do-help the dying cross" He said in time yes.
He is a blessing to the family and the dying.

Gone From My Sight 3-10-11 The Dying Experience by Barbara Karnes

Youtube: Gone from My Sight

Enjoy

Wave

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

The Dying Experience  Empty Re: The Dying Experience

Post by Aussiepom February 23rd 2013, 3:13 pm

How very sad to hear this,ATouchofHeart.

We feel so sad when folks die that we love and appreciate.
I know how I felt when my husband passed over. I was at the hospital the day before,he wasn't quite lucid from the morphine and was rambling a bit.
He kept pointing over to the other side of the ward.
And saying to me...'It's no good talking to me,I am not here'.
I asked him where he was and he said 'over there'. I couldn't see anyone. Later after he had passed,I realised he was seeing his twin brother. Who had died a few a days after birth.
There is another truth,we do grow up in the spiritworld.

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 23rd 2013, 5:14 pm

Aussiepom wrote:How very sad to hear this,ATouchofHeart.

We feel so sad when folks die that we love and appreciate.
I know how I felt when my husband passed over. I was at the hospital the day before,he wasn't quite lucid from the morphine and was rambling a bit.
He kept pointing over to the other side of the ward.
And saying to me...'It's no good talking to me,I am not here'.
I asked him where he was and he said 'over there'. I couldn't see anyone. Later after he had passed,I realised he was seeing his twin brother. Who had died a few a days after birth.
There is another truth,we do grow up in the spiritworld.

Joan

(((((Joan))))) I am sorry that you lost your husband. When did he pass.
You know; I once was afraid of death. Then death became a part of my awareness.

My first experience with death was with a neighbor when I was in my late teens.
Mrs. Meder. She was looking for her cat, came to our house, knocked on the door but we were in the back yard picking oranges among our 14 navel orange trees. She she cold not contact us, she went to the house next to us. She banged on the door, they came to the door, she said she could not located us but was looking for her cat that ran away. She had a massive heart attack on the porch. The neighbor came and got us. We all ran over and all I saw was Mrs. Meter's body laying on the cold porch and he had expelled. I wasn't sure why she had done that but was informed by my parents that she had died. I'm surprised that they let me go over. I wasn't aloud to go to any funerals. I think the next death was my grandmother. But she died in a nursing home in Canada; so I was not around her. I've never seen her in any dreams or meditations whatsoever. But James Van Praagh brought her through with my parents Oct 10, 2012. She was still a prim and proper woman.

Here and there growing up friends of my older aged parents were passing. Agnes or "Nessie" was a dear Scottish woman who lived near us with her husband. I remember her beautiful white house that was surrounded with a beautiful garden of roses. I never saw so many roses. We'd go visit often, have tea and biscuits with her and her husband. Or they would come to our home. My parents had a lot of friends. Dad was a mason and mom eastern star member. Me the "adopted" child everyone admired. I remember the sadness when Nessie died.

My mother died of Cancer in 3/17/1980, after having a massive stroke a few hours after I left their house to go have my first child induced. She'd never had children and was so scared for me.

Dad had a stroke two years later from a broken heart. Life was hell after his stroke. I could not please him with anything I did. He disliked my husband from the day I married him for several reasons but mostly because he was Native American. The day of his stroke he lay on the bathroom floor for about 7 hours until I came over to find out where he was. He recovered from the stroke but always had a limp and used a cane. Lived another 9 years and died in Aug. 1991. It was many, many years until I would see my father in dreams. I think now that it wasn't him.....it was me from all the grief and frustrations that I was being dealt since his stroke. I only saw him for the first time after I became spiritual in 2009. He even through me a banquet of a birthday party in 2010 in spirit world. My father had 6 siblings and they all passed away prior to his death. The spouse seemed to live a little longer.

My husband had a huge family. Tons of cousins etc. Many have died. And out of 6 siblings born to his parents, only two are left, and one my age will not live too much longer. That family has had short lives. Where I live 8 have died since January. Time to go home.

Since going back to work 3/2011 there have been at least 20 in our dept who have had parents, brothers or uncles die. And at work, employees or customers there have been about 8-10 who have committed suicide.

Death does not bother me any longer. I attend some funerals but mostly I'd rather remember and celebrate their lives.

Lost son in 98 and husband in 99....and life goes on no matter how I feel or believe. I have embraced their passing as a learning experience. I know where they are, have seen them many times, felt their touch and beings and their energy. I am good with it all.

Death is a birth back into the spirit world. Just as from spirit here it is birth.

I send healing prayers for your peace and well being within.

Deb

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 24th 2013, 7:17 am

Lovely answer,Deb,thank you.
At my age now I accept that we are not going to last for ever.
I am 78 years old and have seen most of my elderly relatives leave this world.
I have 'met' them again through dreams and messages given to me by mediums.
I know now that there is definately a life after physical death.
I await it with pleasure to see my dear husband again.
Also my young grandson who passed at the age of 35 years. I have seen him in vivid dreams looking so healthy.

Ken,my husband passed away on the 26th February 2006. Not long to his anniversary. I know he is around me by gentle touches on my hair as I drop off to sleep at night.

There should never be fear about death.
Folks cry at funerals but it is better to celebrate a death because only the physical body lies in a coffin.
The essence of that body has left. The soul or spirit is now in the spirit world.
Reuniting with family and friends there.
Never have a fear of physical death,my friend.

Heart Pump

Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 24th 2013, 8:42 pm

Joan,

I'm sure your Ken will be with you on his anniversary, they usually make a big deal on the other side about birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. I have had my bedroom full of all sorts of decorations by spirits. On my Ken's birthday they even dressed his like a present with a big bow on his head. I'm sure that was Ian doing that. Sometimes I look over at Ken during the night and I can't even see him he is so decorated with things and spirits too.
Just let Ken know you are waiting for a visit and ask your guides before bed to bring him to you.
I bet your grandson, Ken and Ian and our grandson Mason are all up there together. Praise
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 24th 2013, 11:28 pm

You have a great outlook on life and spirit Joan; I love that.
I haven't feared death since my mother passed in 1980.
It takes losing loved ones to understand.

Feb 26 the day your husband Ken passed was my husband Tom's birthday.
Two days from now you will have Ken in your presence and My Tom....I'll be saying Happy birthday to him. He would have been 62 this year. I still picture Tom at 48 when he passed. And in dreams he doesn't look a day older than that. In fact I think he's stuck in the 40's age range.

I am so glad there are places on the internet to share and learn.

Love to you Joan.
Bless your heart
Sending Ken and your grandson Spirit Hugs and Blessings Three Hearts

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 25th 2013, 7:11 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:You have a great outlook on life and spirit Joan; I love that.
I haven't feared death since my mother passed in 1980.
It takes losing loved ones to understand.

Feb 26 the day your husband Ken passed was my husband Tom's birthday.
Two days from now you will have Ken in your presence and My Tom....I'll be saying Happy birthday to him. He would have been 62 this year. I still picture Tom at 48 when he passed. And in dreams he doesn't look a day older than that. In fact I think he's stuck in the 40's age range.

I am so glad there are places on the internet to share and learn.

Love to you Joan.
Bless your heart
Sending Ken and your grandson Spirit Hugs and Blessings Three Hearts

That is so nice of you,Deb....have I got the name correct..... Duh
Feeling a bit sad today as it will be 7 years tomorrow since my Ken left me.
I popped down to the shops this morning and bought a dozen dark red roses. Ken loved roses of the dark red colour.
So there they are on a vase on the windowsill.
I have a very strong feeling that when our our time comes,we will all meet up together. So if you feel some strange spirit poking you in the back.it's little old me!
Hugs to you all.
Heart Pump

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 25th 2013, 9:34 am

Absolutely Joan. We are all connected here and there. We will definitely meet there. Everything is eloquently planned out prior-during-and after life.

I have already had connections with some of the members from our old group that are here in my dreams. Lindaru is one. Although she was a man. But it sure looked like her. And she has seen me in those astral travels also. She says I'm so busy running around. We had a "meet" over there one night, she and I and some others were going to going up and do some learning together. But she said I was rushing off to another place I had to be in over there.

James Van Praagh was in my dream one night. ....remind me to share it. I have to be at work in 25 min and I'm not dressed yet. Couldn't get my internet connection to work this am.

The roses sound beautiful Joan. Ken will be blowing their scent on you all day.

Have a blessed day (((Joan)))......and (((Ken))))
Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 25th 2013, 9:36 am

Oh, and yes Deb is fine. Thank You
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 25th 2013, 1:48 pm

THAT'S FOR SURE! Clap
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 26th 2013, 1:53 am

Taurus20 wrote:THAT'S FOR SURE! Clap

SmallFlower
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 February 26th 2013, 4:09 am

I firmly believe there is better to come on the other side. All I ask of death is to make perfectly sure that I am.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 26th 2013, 7:33 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:Absolutely Joan. We are all connected here and there. We will definitely meet there. Everything is eloquently planned out prior-during-and after life.

I have already had connections with some of the members from our old group that are here in my dreams. Lindaru is one. Although she was a man. But it sure looked like her. And she has seen me in those astral travels also. She says I'm so busy running around. We had a "meet" over there one night, she and I and some others were going to going up and do some learning together. But she said I was rushing off to another place I had to be in over there.

James Van Praagh was in my dream one night. ....remind me to share it. I have to be at work in 25 min and I'm not dressed yet. Couldn't get my internet connection to work this am.

The roses sound beautiful Joan. Ken will be blowing their scent on you all day.

Have a blessed day (((Joan)))......and (((Ken))))
Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1 Rose 1

Thank you,Deb. I bought a dozen red roses and have them arranged in a tall vase. Giving Flowers
Dark red as I said..
I was hoping he would come to me a dream last night but he didn't......must have words with him about that..... lol!
But I did feel my hair being stroked as I dropped off to sleep. Sleeping
That often happens....
Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart February 26th 2013, 9:10 am

Joan,

Ah, those little strokes and feelings are great. Sometimes we feel them and sometimes we don't
Me too, I've wondered why I haven't received a visit sometimes also.
But I think that they are there just not out loud.

Last night when I was posting something here.....it felt like someone blew on my bare right arm. It was cold, just the rite side.
I went and put on a longer shirt and turned on the heater.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 February 26th 2013, 11:55 am

Joan, that was him letting you know he was with you! Loves

One thing I have noticed is that their time frame isn't always the same as ours, don't be surprised if he comes again this week. I still don't understand why they appear a day before or a day after the actual date but that has happened to me. Even on the holidays they aren't here on the exact date! lol!

I'm sure your Ken is with you all the time! In Love

BTW last night during my spirit group meeting a friend told me she was out walking yesterday and she felt like she wasn't alone and the name Ian (our son) came to her and she got goosebumps. I think Ian was visiting her to let her know she isn't alone. She has been going through a real hard time right now. Her husband who has diabetes and COPD took a bad fall last week. He was in the hospital 5 days and they said he had a facture in his back. They sent him home with her as his caregiver, she can't even lift him! He is very obstinate and giving her a real hard time. He won't do physical therapy when the therapist comes to the house. The poor things is at her wits end, pleas say a prayer for her. I told her he needs to go back into the hospital and then put in a convalescent home to recuperate. My heart goes out to her and I think Ian knows that. Ian never knew her or she him, but I think she is part of our soul group, so that is why he would be involved! Enlightened
Before I went to bed last night I asked my grandmother's spirit if Ian had been with my friend yesterday and she said yes he was. Loving You
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom February 26th 2013, 1:19 pm

I get the same as that. Also sometimes I feel 'someone ' near to me. Can't see them but feel so strongly like when we know there is a presence standing beside us.

So near but so far away....and not a hint today that he is around.
Sad
I shall have a word in his 'shell like' ear in other words,he's being naughty!
Shocked

The time frame? Someone else mentioned that to me recently. it may have been on here.
That spirit time goes quicker than our's.
Our day is equivalent to an hour to spirit time.
Fancy trying to work that out.... Razz

Joan xx

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 8:33 pm

I'm thought I'd add this NEW bit of information on death and dying to this post.

I was looking for something in my files just now to answer a question that Stephen asked me....when I came across this.
Thank You Stephen Thank You for making my brain think.

I found this missing word doc just now after losing it in 2009.

I read this whole article in 2009 when I became awakened and thought it was really good.....then I lost it in my tons of files.

On our last forum I mentioned how much information it had about death and dying from a hospice worker but I could never find it.

This man used to be a hospice worker who worked with the dying. I put in the first line of "my" 30 page article into Google and found it on a new webpage. It is not the same site I first saw it on so they must have re-did it. So much better looking. So I'll just give you the link..... instead of pasting all 30 pages. It is the same text. It is everything in my doc.

http://www.angelic-reiki.org/article4.php

On that site I also found some interesting free meditations just now.
they are here on top of page.....
http://www.angelicreikimagic.com/healingsessions.html#

Angelic Clearing, Healing & Blessings
This meditation is a gift for you to experience the energy of Angelic Reiki as a personal healing.
Length: 29 mins

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (morning)
This meditation will dedicate your space for the day ensuring full connection to the higher realms.
Length: 26 mins

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (evening)
This meditation will clear any discordant energies you may have picked up during the day and create a space for you to define your purpose.
Length: 29 mins

Drum
This meditation uses sound to clear and balance the chakras and affirm your connection to all LIFE.

76 Sacred Names of Archangel Metatron
Using sound to vibrate the 76 sacred names of the Archangel Metatron causing profound positive shifts in your energy bodies.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 12th 2013, 8:23 am

I am not afraid of death,it is what I will die from that makes me afraid.

Getting older now,I accept that death could come to me any time.
I am not afraid. I am actually looking forward to not only seeing Ken but all my family who have passed over before me.
What a reunion that will be! cheers

I feel a peace I have never felt before.

( I will visit and continue to keep to keep my membership up here.... Whistle )

Circle of Friends

joan xxx

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 1:43 am

(((Joan))) You have a great outlook on that.
Personally I feel the way we pass is what we have come here to experience whatever it may be.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 14th 2013, 3:58 am

That's right,Deb.

Every life we live teaches us new lessons in every subject we may learn from. Mostly in spirituality.

How to balance our lives and live those lives to perfection. GoodnEvil

Joan xx

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 8:39 am

That's a great emotion for your post.
Yes, and one day we will be able to see our of our past lives; see how we treated others and judge ourselves for it.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 14th 2013, 12:43 pm

Recently I sat and thought about my life. The friends I had made in life and on internet sites.

I wondered if one day we would all meet up in spirit. Can you imagine it? Tapping someone on the shoulder and asking 'Are you so and so on such and such a site?
I was a member on an old site nearly a years ago but unfortunately it closed down. I made so many friends on that site. Still meet up with them now and again on FaceBook.

Joan Laughing
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2013, 1:09 pm

I think there is a good chance we will,Joan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 14th 2013, 1:56 pm

Whether we will or whether we wont, hold that thought. Amen
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 14th 2013, 3:52 pm

skfarblum wrote:I think there is a good chance we will,Joan

Wouldn't it be lovely,Stephen? Think of all the members of the sites we have frequented.
Must make a note of all those sites.....write little labels out with name of site on them.... lol!

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next