Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Hunt outside Manchester, UK.

3 posters

Go down

Ghost Hunt outside Manchester, UK. Empty Ghost Hunt outside Manchester, UK.

Post by shortangel February 27th 2013, 10:26 am

Ghost Hunts are one of the things I love to do, having been on quite a few over the last 10 years a recent one has been so far the best. Is is a 400 year old building that has been so many things, now of all things it's a Brewers Fayre eatery.
We were told nothing about the place, which I like, there was so much activity I'm still reeling from last Saturday.
The K2 metres hardly stopped, at one point we had 4 going off as we stood in a circle, the Ovilus (Spirit Box) kept talking and talking, giving us so much information that we could validate later. There is a small girl that loves to interact with you and when the 4 K2's were all going off, she was stood in the middle of us, On one of the EVP's there is a child's giggle, which we assume was her. They have a load of EVP's all quite clear including a whistle from someone that was not one of the group, several of the group kept hearing someone whistle when no one was around.
We had members of the public with us, one of whom was bored with listening to the Ovilus, she was really irritating. After the public had got tired and gone home, there was just the group left, along with the Manager. It all kicked off beautifully.
We were in an upstairs room when we heard sounds outside the door one of the men and the Manager went to check, in different directions, as our man got down the stairs, he saw a pair of legs stood in front of the bar, this has been seen before and at times the whole of the soldier has been seen. We then all went downstairs only to hear sounds of dragging furniture from upstairs, agin they went to check, but we knew there was only us in the building.
The Ovilus kept saying America amongst other a lot of other words words, we later found that a book belonging to one of the owners in the 1700's had been found in America and returned to the hall. It is a translation from German and some of his own poems.
The result being we are going back, just the group have been invited and they have included me as one of their group, I'm so honoured and pleased, ther will be 6 or 8 of us, which will be great. We go in March and I can hardly wait. I am taking some small toys for Emily, the child, to see if she will play with them and move them.
I have wanted a group locally for a few years and now I have one. This ended up much longer than I intended sorry.
June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Ghost Hunt outside Manchester, UK. Empty Re: Ghost Hunt outside Manchester, UK.

Post by Guest February 27th 2013, 11:27 am

Wow !June.sounds fascinating.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 5th 2013, 12:15 am

Wow June that sounded like such an interesting experience and I can understand why you are so excited!

Please keep us informed on the next time and what Emily does with the toys. I am glad you found a good group to be with, it's always better when you feel connected to the people. I know the UK has a lot of Ghostly areas to visit so I look forward to hearing your stories. Thank You
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 5th 2013, 7:03 am

June,that is fantastic! Oh,I do wish I lived nearer to you....I have never been on a ghost hunt before.

Can I put 'continued' on this topic?

Looking forward to the next installment....

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 17th 2013, 10:21 am

Well last night was our return visit and although it wasn't quite as active we still had some interesting happenings.
The Ovilus agin came up trumps, at one point it said "Country" and when I asked "Which country" the reply came back very quickly, America. I asked where in America and the medium got the song The Yellow Rose of Texas in her head.
We all felt that under the table had gone cold and one of the men saw a light under there, the box then said "Under."
Very sad that we may not be able to go there any more as the hall has been up for sale since 2008 and last week it seems someone has made an offer on it. So unless spirit have other ideas, that was our last visit.
I am pleased to say I was asked last night to become one of the group members, of course I said a big "YES".

Next Friday we are at the Stockport Masonic Guildhall, which is another first for the group.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down