Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel

5 posters

Go down

World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel  Empty World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 12:32 am

I was looking as something on Amazon and came across this book with an angel that caught my eye.

http://www.enlightenmentcity.com/free-chapters.html

Amazon for .99 cents: http://www.amazon.com/World-of-Archangels-ebook/dp/B00B0N10IC/ref=pd_typ_k_sp_5_p

I agreed to buy the book for .99 and it never asked for my card. I went to my bank online and no charge. I received it for my kindle for free.
He said in his video that he didn't care about charging for it, he just wanted to get it out to people. Thank You Sufian Chaudhary
It just came out Jan 12th 2013.......

This title: World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel
is also on Youtube, that is how I got to his site.

It was a great deal at .99 cents but to get it for free.....I'm grateful. Had to share the gem.

Here is a testimonial I read on Amazon...which made me even more interested in buying it.

I am completely blown away and I don't even know where to start with this review! Just wow after finishing this book, it's kind of like sitting in an IMAX theater and taking a ride through the Universe.
The book starts with a story from the authors childhood, while he was watching his spiritual master, when the master announces that he is about to pass away. What follows is a heartfelt account of what initially pushed him into his spiritual journey. We then get introduced to the 12 Dimensions of the Universe and how the human body actually has 12 Chakras that coincide. I have only ever been taught there were 7 Chakras so this part really started tying everything in for me. By the middle of the book things really start revving up as the Archangels get involved and we go through detailed meditations upon activating our Chakras, communing with ethereal beings, psychic self defense; all jam packed with these amazing stories of the author meeting the Archangels and Ascended Masters all over the place. By the end of the book we can start to piece together this powerful notion of Enlightenment and how we can achieve it.

The Pros:
- Hands down the most fascinating part for me were all these ethereal encounters with Archangel Uriel that swept me up into his world every step of the way.
- I don't want to spoil the storyline for you, but there is this thrilling story in the psychic self defense chapter that had me glued to the book. I couldn't get enough of it!
- Well written, easy to follow, concise wording, stunning visuals in the stories.
- More in depth than just about any other spiritual book I have picked up.

The Cons:
- Don't let the second chapter fool you. As soon as Archangel Uriel gets involved the book goes into hyper drive.
- If you are not a spiritual person, this book probably isn't for you. You need a really profound mindset to make it to the end.

Overall I really liked this book. I never knew the spiritual world could be so exciting. All this time I thought it was just about meditations and chanting mantras, and then I read this book and I am now more inspired to start interacting with the spiritual world than ever! I recommend you read World of Archangels. It doesn't matter if your just starting out or seeking something out of this world. You will be floating off the ground by the time you finish reading it!
Attachments
World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel  Attachment
how to meet an archangel-$.99 BY Sufian Chandhary.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(62 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel  Empty Re: World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 12:33 am

Table of contents
Attachments
World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel  Attachment
chapters.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(68 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on March 11th 2013, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added table of contents)
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel  Empty Re: World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel

Post by Guest March 11th 2013, 1:17 am

Just bought it.Will start it today.
First have to go walk the dog.
Thanks Deb.
I have never considered angels.Looks like I
need to learn about them.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 11th 2013, 1:42 am

Great Stephen, did you get charged the .99 cents?
I just looked at my bank again and still no charge; not even pending.
I believe his connections are all channeled. Wink

Deb

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2013, 2:13 am

No I paid $3 for mine.I don't mind as the author is
entitled to something.Less said about Amazon the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 11th 2013, 5:37 am

Now I am totality ignorant about Angels. I read about them but don't truly understand where they stand in the world of spirit.

I am aware that they exist but what do they actually do.
Forgive my ignorance... Bashful

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 11th 2013, 4:24 pm

Joan, I downloaded this on my Kindle a couple of weeks ago, not sure if it was free or .99, I guess I should check my charge card. I have only just started it, I will let you know what I think.
As for your questions about angels, a great book is Archangels and Ascended Masters, it is one of the first Angel book I read and really love it and go back to it often. This book explains what our Archangels do for us and how we can ask them for help. It tells you who to call upon for specific needs.
Also my Doreen Virtue cards have all the Archagels and they describe what the angels do for us.World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel  40616
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 11th 2013, 5:14 pm

Having done a course on meeting the Archangels a few years ago, I find them fascinating, we were also introduced to our Guardian Angels which was wonderful.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 12th 2013, 1:10 am

Joan, would you like me to post here a reading from a gal in Chicago Ill who connects with the Angels? Her name is Terrie Crowley. She is a realtor. Very connected to Angels and also knowledge about numerology.

I have had 3 readings from her and I found each very connecting.

I met her on our last Forum. She is a huge animal lover.

I have them on my website and can just copy/paste them here.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 12th 2013, 1:28 am

Here is what Taurus20 spoke about.
http://www.angeltherapy.com/ Doreen Virtue's website.

I started looking up Angel numbers (numbers your angels and guides give you to give you a message)

Example:
I saw a 222 on the back of a semi-truck tanker that jumped in front of me one day on the freeway.......I figured that was a message..
google.....222 angel number
Doreen's message from angels.....short and sweet messages.
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/angel-numbers
222 — Have faith. Everything’s going to be all right. Don’t worry about anything, as this situation is resolving itself beautifully for everyone involved.

I go to this site most of the time for in depth messages of what the number I received means.
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-222.html

You may keep getting the same numbers over and over again.
For a while there I was getting woke up all through the night, sometimes 4 or 5 times a night. I'm drawn to my digital alarm clock for the number and its message. I'll find a post I make at our JVP site for an example.

OLD POSTS....
Looks like I’ve been woke up to 2:22 on several occasions.
1st - 2:22 a.m. – 10/14/12 (Daughter's birthday)
2nd - 2:22 a.m. – 8/3/12 (dad died Aug 7th)
3rd - 2:22 a.m. – 12/13/12 (This is very close to my Brother-in-s birthday - deceased)
4th - 2:22 a.m. - 1/29/13 (brother-in-law's birthday - deceased)

I just added the (text) never thought of it before.

---------------------------
I get woke a lot at the 2:00am hr and 4:00 hr.

11-27-12 WOKE AT 4:14AM AND LOOKED AT CLOCK
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html
ANGEL NUMBER 414
7-30-12 Woke up with numbers
1:58am
As you focus on attracting and manifesting an increased income is working. As you continue your positive affirmations and visualizations, you experience increased abundance.
5:27am
Know that your decisions to make positive changes is the right idea. Move forward with these decisions confidently!
6:01am
Your prayers, positive thinking, and focus on god help you alleviate the stress in your life.

CHECK OUT THE NEXT WAKE UP TO NUMBERS Shocked

They Woke Me Five Times Last Night with Messages
When I went to bed on 7/28/12 late; it was actually 1:30 am 7/28/12 because I had been working all day on finishing a project. I asked spirit to wake me with dreams or messages that I could write down. I asked to have it happen several times. (Careful what you ask for; they comply with your every wish or thought). I slept in until 9:21 this morning because I needed my full 8 hrs sleep.
Here are the times I was awakened.
First two times by spirit then they knew I got the point and they did not need to prompt me.
Alarm Clock Time: Angel Messages

5:55 - (1st knock on my window above my head to wake me)
Huge changes are rumbling throughout your entire life! To keep these changes on the highest possible course, be sure to keep your thoughts positive, and stay centered in prayer and affirmations.

6:43 - (2nd knock on my wrought iron screen door to wake me)
Heaven is helping you overcome a stressful experience by sending angels and archangels to your side. Ask them for help with any aspect of this situation, and be open to their help and guidance.

8:31
The ascended masters are helping you to stay positive with respect to your finances, as they know that positive affirmations are magnetically manifesting your desires.

9:01
Stay in steady contact with God concerning your spirituality based career, and follow your Divinely guided intuition with confidence.

9:21
Trust in your dreams about your spiritually based career, because these ideas are Divinely inspired.

• ARE YOU COMMUNICATING DAILY TO SPIRIT?
• LISTENING TO YOUR GUIDANCE?
• ASKING FOR HELP?

It makes me wonder what all my messages could have been with all the PAST knockings on my windows that I had thinking it was just my son’s spirit knocking.

April 9, 2012
The angel number 333 means, “You are completely surrounded, protected, love, and guided by the benevolent ascended masters.”

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin and Yogananda.

Pretty interesting don't you think?

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 12th 2013, 8:06 am

Excellent,Katt! I've saved the site you sent me.
So interesting! May I ask you a question?
Not sure if I have put this happening on site here so briefly will repeat it.

Dozing the other afternoon,I heard both a man's and a woman's voice give me this information.
two separate messages but will make them into one.
Clock was mentioned and the time I was given was 3 am.

How would you take that?

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 March 13th 2013, 7:09 pm

Thanks Deb for bringing that to our attention Deb, I just ordered it for my kindle. It was .99 cents... It looks great!
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 13th 2013, 8:42 pm

Yes, they charged me also, just delayed until after the weekend.
Good stuff, I'm enjoying it. Actually a lot of stuff.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 14th 2013, 12:55 pm

Today I had jury duty and couldn't sleep all night long because of spirit. At one point early this morning I looked over at my clock and it was just turning numbers to 4:44. Those are my birth numbers and here is what Doreen says about it:"The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby". World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel  40616
Wow that is so true!World of Archangels: How to Meet an Archangel  86403
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 8:16 pm

You're welcome Julie.

I have woke up exactly at 4:44 also. Love those messages, glad you had yours also.

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down