Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebekah Shamans Libra Full Moon Ritual

2 posters

Go down

Rebekah Shamans Libra Full Moon Ritual Empty Rebekah Shamans Libra Full Moon Ritual

Post by mia March 25th 2013, 8:16 am

This Libra Full moon will encourage us to make our surroundings beautiful and harmonious. This is the perfect time for that spring cleaning you have been promising yourself. Use the energy to re-arrange, re-decorate and restore the balance and freshness of your home.

Be ruthless, clear out anything that you don`t use, want or need. This can be challenging but clearing the old allows space to bring in the new. It is a liberating exercise, so really `get your house in order` both metaphorically and physically, in order to enjoy the new Spring energy that is starting to permeate our lives.

Libra is also the most sociable, friendly and entertaining of the all the signs, so invite friends around for a gratitude party or get together to celebrate just being alive and all the blessings that are coming into your life.

This is a good time to make peace with anyone at work, or with any close relationships that have fallen into disharmony. Use this Lunar energy to let go of any pride and ego that are contributing to the problems and be the one to make the peace and heal the wounds. If there is something you have needed to say to someone, don’t harbour ill feeling, find a good moment and say it without blame. The Libra energy will help you see the other person’s perspective so you can find resolution.

Use this Moon to clean your crystals. Bury them in the earth the night before the full Moon for three days so they become imbued with the energy of Mother Earth and the energy from the Moonlight and the rays of the Sun, readying them for the Aries new moon.

I am very happy to share my Lunascope but if you do use any part of it please credit me and my website www.rebekahshaman.com so people can subscribe.
Thank you,
R.S x x x
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Shamans Libra Full Moon Ritual Empty Re: Rebekah Shamans Libra Full Moon Ritual

Post by ATouchofHeart March 25th 2013, 9:51 pm

Thank you, I didn't realize it was the full moon tomorrow.

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Rebekah Shamans Libra Full Moon Ritual Empty Re: Rebekah Shamans Libra Full Moon Ritual

Post by ATouchofHeart March 25th 2013, 10:21 pm

I subscribed to the 2 x a month moon phases from
www.rebekahshaman.com

thank you Smile
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down