Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary

+2
Arbel
ATouchofHeart
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary Empty Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary

Post by ATouchofHeart March 26th 2013, 11:31 pm

Just found this documentary on the lost world..... Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary 506683

Published on Jan 29, 2013

Ancient civilizations on the islands
of Crete and Santorini, which may have formed the basis for the myth of
Atlantis, return to computer-simulated life. The complete Atlantis
documentary, studying the palace at Crete, the island of Santorini, and
other phenomena which may give clues to the legend of Atlantis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERDlIW0rw9g
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary Empty Re: Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary

Post by Arbel March 27th 2013, 9:28 am

What I have put below is information regarding Atlantis; it is up to the individual to believe or not but what I can confirm is the fact it is already in motion

Bill

IS THE FACT THAT THE TWAIN EL EROS-EL ERUA AS ARE THEIR NAMES IN THE DIVINE DESCENT OF THE DHUMAN-ADAMIC RACE, HAVE BEEN CHOSEN SINCE THE DAYS OF ATLANTIS, TO GIVE TO THE EARTH THE TRUE COSMIC TEACHINGS IN THAT GREAT AGE OF AQUARIUS WHICH HAS YET TO DAWN.

PTAHS CUP OF DUTY

And in that great day of Aquarius, which shall be the day of great revealings, shall I again take up my cup of duty, and I shall prepare myself to again go before you mine own when my word unto the nations shall have made my paths straight.

I shall again in that day don the sacred cross of the coat of skin and I shall appear unto mankind even as of old, when I did wear the coat of skin in the early days of my fair Atlantis. And in that day which is yet for to dawn, in the great age of Aquarius shall my base and foundation be firm, and one that can be trusted to withstand the remaining perils which shall lie in the final destruction of those rebels who have utterly forsaken God, and who have no room for repentance left.
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary Empty Re: Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary

Post by laura ann March 27th 2013, 11:06 am

ARBEL)))))))))) isn't Eros the God of love?
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 27th 2013, 11:46 am

In Greek mythology Eros is the God of love but as far as I know there is no connection to El Eros of Atlantis

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 27th 2013, 3:46 pm

Arbel wrote:What I have put below is information regarding Atlantis; it is up to the individual to believe or not but what I can confirm is the fact it is already in motion

Bill

IS THE FACT THAT THE TWAIN EL EROS-EL ERUA AS ARE THEIR NAMES IN THE DIVINE DESCENT OF THE DHUMAN-ADAMIC RACE, HAVE BEEN CHOSEN SINCE THE DAYS OF ATLANTIS, TO GIVE TO THE EARTH THE TRUE COSMIC TEACHINGS IN THAT GREAT AGE OF AQUARIUS WHICH HAS YET TO DAWN.

PTAHS CUP OF DUTY

And in that great day of Aquarius, which shall be the day of great revealings, shall I again take up my cup of duty, and I shall prepare myself to again go before you mine own when my word unto the nations shall have made my paths straight.

I shall again in that day don the sacred cross of the coat of skin and I shall appear unto mankind even as of old, when I did wear the coat of skin in the early days of my fair Atlantis. And in that day which is yet for to dawn, in the great age of Aquarius shall my base and foundation be firm, and one that can be trusted to withstand the remaining perils which shall lie in the final destruction of those rebels who have utterly forsaken God, and who have no room for repentance left.

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary 506683 Smile . One day Arbel, you "will" be unchained and life will be different for all of us Smile . Love, sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 27th 2013, 4:53 pm

Deb, what you posted was a gift and very interesting. Love,sun/John

It is raining today Smile I can't do anything outside guys Smile .
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 27th 2013, 6:14 pm

as far as I know there is no connection to El Eros of Atlantis

If you look at all stories whether mythological or biblical I have found they all interact with each other in some ways.. just seems to be different terms or names for the same occurances.
I think this thread attracted my attention because in the past year (not sure exactly when now) i remember in astral travel/ dream travels having a conversation with Eros.I do recall it was nto about romance or love persee. The only thing I remember now is it seemed we knew each other well.This thread has me wondering... rather I should say racking my mind trying to pull a recall if I can remember where we were at the time.

I do agree with you that it all is now in motion.Thanks for the thread.... it has my mind blowing out some cobwebs as of late.

DEB)))))))))) great link...thank you for sharing it
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 27th 2013, 8:29 pm

Wow, that is all Greek to me Bill; sounds like someone from Atlantis talking. I am going to investigate all those words you mentioned.

Quite interesting. I don't know much about Astrology other than my own sign .... when is the year of Atlantis?

Do you think it will replay itself out again? Something tells me yes.

Thanks for the information. You have my curiosity turning.
I did watch the whole show on the History channel, I liked it very much.

I was told I was Lemuria and Atlantis but I think most of us here on earth were from those times.

Thanks John, (we have beautiful weather here in Sunny California)

You're welcome Laura Ann
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 28th 2013, 5:07 am

Many of us come from either Lemuria or Atlantis and in the days of Atlantis a group of people volunteered to reincarnate back to this world at this time period to assist in this massive transition that must take place. Do I think it will replay itself out again Deb; the answer to that question is yes Deb it will but in a different context and I do not think I actually know.

John (sunmystic) interesting words especially the unchained part but you are actually totally correct

To take all this a step further there is a saying that Two are One; that saying can be found in the Gospel of Thomas in the secret saying of Jesus; it can be found in ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs only they stated that One are Two. In a simple book called the master speaks which is full of bible quotes their was one quote that was not from the bible. One of the disciples asked Jesus when would the kingdom of heaven come; he replied when the two paths become one

All I am waiting for now is for the Two to be come One and then it will all begin; the message I received at the end of last year from spirit was that the world is not yet ready

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 28th 2013, 10:30 am

when the two paths become one

Is this also partially metaphoric for the journey in human life to balance the male self and the female self into one non sexual entity?
I keep having recurring visuals of people who have passed in my life and some angelic etc beings makigng a point to show me they have no sex organs that they are non gender beings now.
When we ...if we.... achieve uniting our male/female, right brain /left brains balanced haven't we achieved nirvana so to speak?....
I actually thought that was what that parable meant. By no means saying I am right .( because I can be very off in my understanding) I am always looking for more understanding and more truths.
I thought and again may be very wrong that Atlantis was light years ahead of where we are now due to the fact we were at that time asexual. Then as we saw the animals procreating etc we decided to be male or be female and eventually it led to imbalances in our bodies making us more human then superior and eventually led to our Atlantic destruction as in being human we aquired all the human flaws.
Just thinking out loud. sharing my thoughts...nothing nore...
great thread
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 10:43 am

The book of Ptath: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Ptath
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 11:26 am

My recollections of Atlantis: My first life time I was born a Pan (Romans called a satyr). The Atlantis folks for entertainment and labor created (gene splicing) several types/groups of creatures that were part animal and part human. We lived for the most part on a preserve and it was one heck of a party. When Atlantis sank we were turned loose and for the most part eventually ended up in northern Europe. The first offspring of these creatures and humankind became known as the original "Fae". A lot of the white folk racial stock from northern Europe carry the genetics of these creatures and are the great---great grand children of the "Fae". Based on my recollection the Atlantis folks were not very nice people. They were very intelligent but cold and lacking in emotion. They did like us pans though Smile ! We really woke those suckers up and were quite the handful! Give us an alcohol beverage or twenty and we were a lot of fun Smile ! Guys, I really miss those old days. sunny
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 11:49 am

laura ann wrote:
when the two paths become one

Is this also partially metaphoric for the journey in human life to balance the male self and the female self into one non sexual entity?
I keep having recurring visuals of people who have passed in my life and some angelic etc beings makigng a point to show me they have no sex organs that they are non gender beings now.
When we ...if we.... achieve uniting our male/female, right brain /left brains balanced haven't we achieved nirvana so to speak?....
I actually thought that was what that parable meant. By no means saying I am right .( because I can be very off in my understanding) I am always looking for more understanding and more truths.
I thought and again may be very wrong that Atlantis was light years ahead of where we are now due to the fact we were at that time asexual. Then as we saw the animals procreating etc we decided to be male or be female and eventually it led to imbalances in our bodies making us more human then superior and eventually led to our Atlantic destruction as in being human we aquired all the human flaws.
Just thinking out loud. sharing my thoughts...nothing nore...
great thread

The question is, "Should folks that are in the primary grades be forced to skip everything and go straight to their PHd and miss being children and teenagers?" And, Bill is to be a part of the war of Good against Evil and he is chomping at the bit to get started. I was the same way for most of my life. I have now seemed to have reached a place where, if I am called, then, "Ok Smile !", but if I am not called, then, "oh well.", because there are lots of other things to do. sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2013, 11:57 am

Dear Laura Ann,
I do agree with you about the male-female coming together as
a balanced spiritual being,not necessarily an entity with fixed borders,
but a something with very flexible borders.
I am not sure of the nirvana effect but possibly on the day to day living
the person may find it easier to retain or return to an inner quietness.
Just some thoughts and like you nicely said it may be way of the mark.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 12:26 pm

Actually there were two types of "pans" the small ones and the large ones. The small ones were genetically designed for music, creating depths of emotion, and gymnastics. The large ones, the satyrs, were genetically designed for war games. They loved battle, they loved their alcoholic beverages and rousting song. I was one of the small pans and getting the satyrs drunk and then messing with them was way too much fun because there was no way they could catch you Smile ! And they had the administrator types, they were the bird kind. They were a bit high strung, straight laced, and by the book type folk. We small pans had them constantly pulling their hair out and them in a "tissie". It was kind of like the old Walt Disney movies where the kids at school were constantly creating havok for the school principle or the school administrator. sun

Deb Smile we are hijacking your topic! "Where is the "staff?". They need to give some people a "Time Out" here Smile . Love you guys! sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 28th 2013, 12:41 pm

Let me get my info straight before I get confused in this thread.over 60 syndrome lol
is Arbel...Bill
sunmystic.....John
skarblum...Stephen?????????
not necessarily an entity with fixed borders
I meant it more etheric and floaty..to tap characteristics of strength of each gender when needed
I am not sure of the nirvana
Most of us I think think of Nirvana like an orgasmic experience whether mental or physical but in this case I think it is more the no longer need to be alpha male or alpha female .. to be just IS. At peace within oneself and with all that i s.The no longer need to chase life's trappings and materialistic things.
Should folks that are in the primary grades be forced to skip everything and go straight to their PHd and miss being children and teenagers?"
Isn't that what the journey through life is about? To learn as we grow and to search through life experiences and within ourselfs to find our spiritual place in the scheme of human life? How would we get there if we did not travel the life journey?How would we find our true selfs if we didn't life, love and laugh and cry through life.
Weren't a lot of the Pan used for domestic work etc. and weren't lots of them basically abused by the Atlantians?
My recollections that I have been blessed to see over the years are of journey's to Atlantis actually underwater and to Lemuria by air.
Both very crystaline. Atlantis I saw myself repeatedly in the birthing chambers caring for babies and hybrids in pods. I saw a lot of genetic mutations in cages as well. made me very sad.
I saw crystals used and vibrations of sound used over and over .Both in growth of embryo's and plants and for healing etc.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 28th 2013, 12:44 pm

Sunmystic I dont find this thread hijacked at all...Merely a discussion on various aspects of her intitual thread on Atlantis

I do feel and saw the huge crystal attributed to the demise of life then but felt it was more in Lemuria then Atlantis...of course that is my trying to translate without enough knowledge at the time what I was seeing.
everything in spiritual knowledge is always subject to change persuant to more info.lol at least for me personally
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2013, 1:19 pm

Yes Laura Anne you seem to have gotten the names correct.
I like what you said about etheric and floaty,and also about
nirvana.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 1:27 pm

laura ann wrote:Sunmystic I dont find this thread hijacked at all...Merely a discussion on various aspects of her intitual thread on Atlantis

I do feel and saw the huge crystal attributed to the demise of life then but felt it was more in Lemuria then Atlantis...of course that is my trying to translate without enough knowledge at the time what I was seeing.
everything in spiritual knowledge is always subject to change persuant to more info.lol at least for me personally

Technically Laura as long as Deb does not feel that her topic is being hijacked then it is not being hijacked. And because the "viewers" are for the most part attracted to "Hot" topics and the "Hot" topics generally get the most views, and because what Deb shared with us is at the beginning of this topic Smile more "viewers" will read what she has shared with us because this is somewhat of a "Hot" topic. And when they get down to where this topic quits being interesting then the "viewers" will go somewhere else. What is cool is that the "viewers" start with what Deb shared with us and what she shared with us gets more views! Yea! sunmystic (staff)
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 28th 2013, 2:24 pm

Never read that book John and anyway it is science fiction

In the beginning Laura Ann when we were first given life we were given life as spiritual twins male/female; even though we are separate entities we have the ability to merge into one entity where we are neither male or female. A simpler way of putting it across is by saying we are a split soul or two halves of the one soul. So those who were given life by the living God are Gods children by decent. God also gave a spirit called Yevah the power to create life also but if they were given life as twins I do not know but they are the children of the spirit Yevah and Gods children by adoption.

Every thing was fine until a spirit called Eranus who was brother to Yevah managed to get the words of power from his brother and started creating life of his own. The life he created were horrific and had to be destroyed and this spirit called Eranus cause havoc with the divine plan of God and that was the start of evil and Eranus became known as Satan or the devil. Some of the bodies that Eranus created were the higher spirits entered those bodies and were trapped within the bodies

Both Eranus and Yevah were removed to lower levels of existence; God in his great wisdom did not destroy evil and instead he locked it away.

So there are at least two races on this earth; the children of God and the children of Yevah; if there is any other kind of mortal life on this earth that was created by Eranus I do not know

According to a friend some time ago they had a theory that the divine plan was interfered with the evolution and we were now here to correct it all, that is perfectly correct

Lemuria and Atlantis were destroyed because the had gone evil and they were isolated happenings and why they disappeared off the face of this earth; what I have described will be brought to the attention of all at the appointed time; as I know the basics of the beginning; the middle and the end and my knowledge is not yet completed

Laura Ann the name Arbel is my spiritual name while my earth name is Bill; the massive crystal you saw could very well be the one that is hidden in Egypt along with the artefacts from Atlantis and they will not be found until the appointed time

Ok John who are you because very few know what I am involve in especially about the final battle between good and evil

Deb if you’re original post has been hi jacked then I apologise but a lot of interesting information is coming to light

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary Empty The Life of a Message Board

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 2:47 pm

Footnote:

The life of a message board depends on three things: "Activity", "New Members", and "viewer numbers" (because most new members originally started out as viewers.) The "Management" and the "Ancients" (those that have the high posting numbers) are the ones that set the "tone" for a message board and it is the "tone" of a message board that attracts the "new members" because these new members want to be a part of what is going on. When a message board "quits" getting "new members" then activity eventually ceases because Management and the "Ancients" run out of things to talk about or the message board becomes a "good old boys club" and new members feel like outsiders and leave. If a message board has a negative "tone" to it, it will attract negative type members (Sometimes a few positive people because they enjoy war Smile .) and if a message board has a positive "tone" to it it will attract both positive and negative type people (because negative or disruptive type people enjoy war also Smile ). If management allows to much negative, then the positive people that do not like war, which is most positive and upbeat people, will leave and the message board will self destruct. sun (and this message is an example of hijacking a topic and should be placed somewhere else or deleted.)

Last edited by sunmystic on March 28th 2013, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 2:55 pm

Arbel wrote:Ok John who are you because very few know what I am involve in especially about the final battle between good and evil

Arbel, I am nobody relative to this world and sometimes the gods talk to me and sometimes they don't Smile . John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 28th 2013, 3:19 pm

Three to four weeks ago John spirit sent a completed stranger to me and this person confirmed every thing I knew including things I have never revealed to anyone including one specific thing. I never told this person anything as they already knew about me; now my friend you are starting to do the same with two of your posts

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 28th 2013, 5:34 pm

My recollections of Atlantis: My first life time I was born a Pan (Romans called a satyr). The Atlantis folks for entertainment and labor created (gene splicing) several types/groups of creatures that were part animal and part human. We lived for the most part on a preserve and it was one heck of a party. When Atlantis sank we were turned loose and for the most part eventually ended up in northern Europe. The first offspring of these creatures and humankind became known as the original "Fae". A lot of the white folk racial stock from northern Europe carry the genetics of these creatures and are the great---great grand children of the "Fae". Based on my recollection the Atlantis folks were not very nice people. They were very intelligent but cold and lacking in emotion. They did like us pans though Smile ! We really woke those suckers up and were quite the handful! Give us an alcohol beverage or twenty and we were a lot of fun Smile ! Guys, I really miss those old days. sunny

WOW! John! This is interesting!
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 5:41 pm

Arbel wrote:Three to four weeks ago John spirit sent a completed stranger to me and this person confirmed every thing I knew including things I have never revealed to anyone including one specific thing. I never told this person anything as they already knew about me; now my friend you are starting to do the same with two of your posts

Bill

Arbel, the fact that you will in the future be unchained is written in stone, otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it. So anyway that is the only reason that I know that. None of the gods talked to me about it and I do not know anything else about you other than that I can pick up your emotions from your posts when you post. And Bill Smile you and I are not friends because we do not know each other well enough and there is a possibility that if we did know each other well that we would still not be friends. And there is also the possibility that you and I would not be on the same side of any given battle or that I will even be a part of any battle. Somewhere in Christian scripture Jesus is quoted as saying, "The peacemakers shall be called the sons (children) of God." or something to that extent and for some reason that scripture appeals to me Smile . Being a peacemaker is totally against my nature, but I am not very happy with my nature, so exploring the concept of peacemaker appeals to me. And if I can get this peacemaker thing figured out Smile me being unchained could end up being interesting. Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next