Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary

+2
Arbel
ATouchofHeart
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary

Post by sunmystic March 28th 2013, 6:09 pm

Mia wrote:WOW! John! This is interesting!

Thank you Mia Smile . To me the experience has made me totally against the manipulating of or tampering with human genes. When we were turned loose in with the "general population", so to speak, humankind attempted to hunt us to extinction. But because of the dense forests that covered Europe at the time and that we had some almost god like abilities Smile we were a force to be reckoned with. It was rough, but then peace was made (we had the best alcoholic beverages Smile ) and the rest was history. The race that had the most variety of the genes of the "Fae" were the Celtic folk and for the most part they did and even today still do enjoy a pint or two Smile . Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary

Post by ATouchofHeart March 28th 2013, 9:59 pm

Great post/reply Bill.

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary - Page 2 220146For your Wisdom.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 28th 2013, 10:19 pm

sunmystic wrote:The book of Ptath: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Ptath

Thank you for the book link sunmystic.....
And for sharing you personal experience as an Atlantian. I haven't read much about them. But I'd like to.
Quite interesting. I will check this all out.

Thanks again.

Love this forum!
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 29th 2013, 5:35 am

Well John at least thank you for your honesty so we will leave it at that

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 29th 2013, 7:44 am

Have read this topic right through and not sure exactly what the topic is supposed to be about.
Too many varying subjects coming into what was originally a good topic.

I am utterly confused.

Joan

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 29th 2013, 8:01 am

I am the one to blame Joan as maybe I should not have posted what I did but it is not very often the subject of Atlantis comes up

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 29th 2013, 8:36 am

I see your point Joan.
And I agree this post has gone off topic.
However, I have enjoyed it very much.
I am still watching the video.
I keep getting distracted though and have to watch it in bits.
Hopefully, I will see it all over the weekend.

Posts do tend to go off topic, just like a conversation between friends do.
This one has brought other subjects up and I have learnt from all of them xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann March 29th 2013, 12:22 pm

..mthank you Bill for your teachings. Some I agree with some I don't.
But in disagreeing we can find great conversations on the subject matter.
And often we find we hold personal knowledge or ideas that may open a window or door in each others minds that changes everything we believed at the time. Has happened to me many times.
The trick is to remain adult and civil in the differences.
To me sharing each others beleifs is one o f the greatest teaching tools there is. This allows others and new awakened people to see multiple version on a subject are and to see what pulls there gut, what resonates as something they need and must do more research on.What they may choose to go to meditation searching for answers to.
This is where you find your personal truths when a subject or idea sends you searching for more.
================
I realize the original post is about Santorini and the explosian and apocraphyl things and we have divereted around it in this thread but all have been related to Atlantis in some manner other then a couple small posts.
Maybe ARBEL you should look at starting a thread in the proper area just on all things Atlantis or Lemurian Or Mu etc. Heck there probably is one strated somewhere ..let me search a little

There is an area called ANCIENT HISTORY that may be an appropriate area to start a thread...maybe even in DEBATES
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 29th 2013, 12:41 pm

laura ann wrote:..mthank you Bill for your teachings. Some I agree with some I don't.
But in disagreeing we can find great conversations on the subject matter.
And often we find we hold personal knowledge or ideas that may open a window or door in each others minds that changes everything we believed at the time. Has happened to me many times.
The trick is to remain adult and civil in the differences.
To me sharing each others beleifs is one o f the greatest teaching tools there is. This allows others and new awakened people to see multiple version on a subject are and to see what pulls there gut, what resonates as something they need and must do more research on.What they may choose to go to meditation searching for answers to.
This is where you find your personal truths when a subject or idea sends you searching for more.
================
I realize the original post is about Santorini and the explosian and apocraphyl things and we have divereted around it in this thread but all have been related to Atlantis in some manner other then a couple small posts.
Maybe ARBEL you should look at starting a thread in the proper area just on all things Atlantis or Lemurian Or Mu etc. Heck there probably is one strated somewhere ..let me search a little

There is an area called ANCIENT HISTORY that may be an appropriate area to start a thread...maybe even in DEBATES

Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary - Page 2 506683
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 29th 2013, 1:23 pm

Good post Laura.
You and sunny have a better way with words than I xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 29th 2013, 7:57 pm

This topic has been split by Sunmystic and everything that is below the above post has been moved to the topic "Discussion in a civilized way" and that topic is now located in the The Spirits Journey Lounge in the "Debates" forum at this address: http://www.spiritsjourney.net/f22-debates . sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 1:32 am

Deb Smile we are hijacking your topic! "Where is the "staff?". They need to give some people a "Time Out" here Smile . Love you guys! sunmystic

Everyone's input is terrific. Lots to contemplate and learn from Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary - Page 2 220146
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 1:43 am

sunmystic wrote:
laura ann wrote:Sunmystic I dont find this thread hijacked at all...Merely a discussion on various aspects of her intitual thread on Atlantis

I do feel and saw the huge crystal attributed to the demise of life then but felt it was more in Lemuria then Atlantis...of course that is my trying to translate without enough knowledge at the time what I was seeing.
everything in spiritual knowledge is always subject to change persuant to more info.lol at least for me personally

Technically Laura as long as Deb does not feel that her topic is being hijacked then it is not being hijacked. And because the "viewers" are for the most part attracted to "Hot" topics and the "Hot" topics generally get the most views, and because what Deb shared with us is at the beginning of this topic Smile more "viewers" will read what she has shared with us because this is somewhat of a "Hot" topic. And when they get down to where this topic quits being interesting then the "viewers" will go somewhere else. What is cool is that the "viewers" start with what Deb shared with us and what she shared with us gets more views! Yea! sunmystic (staff)

I'm not feeling hijacked whatsoever. I love all the posts after my initial post of interest. I have a lot to learn about Atlantis and Lemuria.
Much of this is over my head but that makes me just want to research it even more.
Keep going - its never a hijack when the beginning of something of interest leads us all through pathways of wisdom, wonder and curiosity for those of us (me) who are just learning.
And brings you all the intuition and knowledge to the forfront to share. Atlantis: Lost World | History Channel Documentary - Page 2 648385
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 30th 2013, 1:54 am

laura ann wrote: To me sharing each others beleifs is one o f the greatest teaching
tools there is. This allows others and new awakened people to see
multiple version on a subject are and to see what pulls there gut,
what resonates as something they need and must do more research on.What
they may choose to go to meditation searching for answers to.

I agree with that statement...laura ann
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 30th 2013, 12:45 pm

Guys, somebody on the "staff" has edited this topic in a way that has straightened things out nicely Smile . I just want you guys to know that it was not me that did it. I can not take credit for the surgical poetry that was done. Love and thanks, sunmstic "staff"
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2