Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leo New Moon Ritual

3 posters

Go down

Leo New Moon Ritual Empty Leo New Moon Ritual

Post by mia August 2nd 2013, 10:36 am

This new Moon is a time for meditation and contemplation on who you are and what you were born to be.  Allow the spark of the rebel that you connected with on the last Aquarius full Moon to fully ignite into a glowing flame inside your core being.  It is time to step out into the world and share your talents with others.

Sit in a quiet room – be patient and wait until you have completed all your tasks for the day and you are ready to give the time to yourself.  Sit in a comfortable position - with your back straight if possible.  Close your eyes and become aware of your body. Connect with your toes, legs, thighs, torso, arms, neck, face and then crown.  Exhale all your stresses and release all your frustrations, just breathe them right out your body. Repeat this process three times. 

With your eyes still closed imagine that a powerful flame of acceptance and love for who you are and what you are doing is burning bright and strong deep in your core.  Feel its heat and golden light spreading around your body.  Let the flame consume you.   Experience it burning away the inner critic and false beliefs that prevent you from expressing your truth and being in your true power. Continue to feel this flame until you are completely consumed by it and accept/feel/know that you are an amazing wondrous being dancing on this planet.

If you are looking for romance, want to spice up an existing relationship, or you would like to be intimate with someone special, imagine them next to you and feel the loving, passionate energy you feel flowing to them.  Envelope them in your loving embrace and see them acknowledging and responding to your energy and returning it to you.  Express either in words or energetically how you are feeling towards them.  

Don’t hold back your true feelings as this is a wonderful way to release pent up energy. Sometimes you may also receive an answer from them, or the vision may get sexual – just trust your intuitive voice that is coming from deep within and don’t block the flow. This visualisation exercise is very potent so be careful who you choose ;0)!!

I am very happy to share my Lunascope but if you do use any part of it please credit me and my website www.rebekahshaman.com so people can subscribe.
Thank you,
R.S x x x
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Leo New Moon Ritual Empty Re: Leo New Moon Ritual

Post by Guest August 2nd 2013, 10:50 am

Very appropriate post.
Thanks for posting it

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 2nd 2013, 11:19 am

I have heard this about Leo before,Mia.    But it seems more pronounced this year.
Fascinating.....
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 2nd 2013, 3:19 pm

Thank you for the Leo info Mia....

sorry my mind cant process another conversation...just knw oit was and is appreciated

much love
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 2nd 2013, 5:47 pm

No worries Laura xx