Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did everyone go into hiding?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

did everyone go into hiding? - Page 2 Empty Re: did everyone go into hiding?

Post by Arbel August 13th 2013, 11:55 am

I have known for a long time Mia that you were a member of this group

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 14th 2013, 1:38 am

Arbel wrote:Yes Deb I was HC Randall in that lifetime and with what you have stated Deb the door has finely opened and it is a small beginning that should grow as we move forward.  Yes also to the book Deb as that was the book that truly caused my awaking and it happened exactly as the book described
Bill 
WOW! Thanks for that. 

I'm going to keep my eyes open Bill for your book at thrift shops
Spirit guided my eyes to a book one day at thrift store. I have one already but for .75 I had to get it. 
I was gifted the one I have so when I met with Nikolai's father for Pizza with the gang; and he mentioned he "used" to be a medium and know every gemstone I knew that book I had seen and bought just 1/2 hr eariler was for him. No doubt in my mind. 
http://www.amazon.com/Gifts-gemstone-guardians-therapeutic-applications/dp/0924700505/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376458393&sr=8-1&keywords=gifts+of+the+gemstone+guardians

It may just come to me and if it does I will mail it to you. 
A Gift from Spirit to You. Wink 

I will call around. 
There is a Salvation Army bookstore not to far away and that is where I picked up all the sylvia books. 
Those are more for fun reading. 

I want to read yours. 

Just like the book I just finished but now need to practice Awakening of the Soul.....this book of yours will really be a nice addition. 

Can't wait. 

I'm still going to googled it
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 14th 2013, 1:50 pm

It has been 16 years of waiting for the true members of this group to be found; the task ahead is fairly simply as all we have to do is convince a world of Gods truth and to save as many as possible.  Of course it is going to take a few miracles to even get all this up and running but that is not in our hands but in the hands of sprit

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 14th 2013, 4:11 pm

Mia))) you my darling are one of God's greatest creations.. a true meaning of angelic.

I have told you many  many many times how wonderful you are. But the beauty of  it is you can not  see it in yourself..

you can recognize in yourself that  your  a good person or at least most  of the time. it is your  humanness.

is characteristic of a true angelic being.
Your soul only conceives service to and for other.

know your  worth but never loose your  innocence in that knowledge.

Change nothing about yourself . Stay true in your heart is all require of you. many love you  deeply, many have been helped by you and will be  helped by your  generosity of  spirit, your loving heart and your  gentle ways.

I for one am honored to  call you friend on both sides of the veil.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 14th 2013, 4:48 pm

It has been 16 years of waiting for the true members of this group to be found; the task ahead is fairly simply as all we have to do is convince a world of Gods truth and to save as many as possible.  Of course it is going to take a few miracles to even get all this up and running but that is not in our hands but in the hands of sprit
Arbel)))))))) Now I am going to say a few things about this . You probably are not going to like  my words  but  out of love for the members   here and the like of you I am going to do it anyway.
Do I believe their is a circle of remembrance.
Yes I do.
What it entails in truth non of  us know at this time as we are NOT  to KNOW. It is not  TIME.
It is as we speak the openings in our minds , the awareness  starting  to take place in its members etc.. new aspects of it  rebirthigng all the time within and around  us. Many of  us are being  awakened and groomed to our special place    in the universe and what it  is that we are to do in the grand scheme of the creator.

Am I the all knowing all seeing  advisor to  this of course not. But I do hold  much knowledge on this and am being  shown daily more and more truths.
this is and has become in many ways  a burdeon I must  bare. But I bare  it openly.

It is not  now or nor has it ever been yours to  orchestrate  or to  control. Not in any way shape or form. You like the rest of us are being   awakened  to the truths but you seem   to have solidified your   beliefs to the words of  a book . I believe you have  closed your mind to any expansion on this and you  no longer are receiving the  new  truths.  the extra details of it what are necessary and more importantly extremely  needed extra knowledge.

your part in it all may  have only been yours to  write a book you  belie ve you  wrote which in turn would  catapult a man  to awakening include  your now self.
I am not saying in any way that I disbelieve you wrote it at all. I believe all thing sare possible. I hold great respect for your  ideas an d your  theories actually. I find many t truths I hold within my psyche in your words as well.
You seem to have decided you are the one to  set things  in motion.and that it is your  place to bring  this group together.
Well I am standing up for this group of members within  this forum to say it is NOT your place .
This group if it truly includes the members here is  being  Divinely guided to be together by the  Creator and the Gods.  We are  here if it is so  by their gentle guidance NOT yours.
You my  fiend are  a  possible  person in this a s well and need to step off of your  I am the  one pedestal and look inward oto find what it is your  truly supposed to  be doing.
There are many of  us and I can raise my hand a s one who are currently working with others  in the universe to achieve some of what is to be.

it maybe related to  the circle of rememberance because it is in face us rememebring  who we are.and what we are to do as prophecised

YOU can  not  do this.. It is  within each individual and their  guides and their   spirit connections to find this path  themselves.We are not all on the same level at all in this at this time.
So I  wish you  would temper your  words of ' we are joining here at this time ' to do anything.. we are Not !!!!!!!!!!!!
We are to  individually not jointly at this time  find  ourselves and our place in all this.. This must occur before any predestined group will work together.

Now can we start as individual to start to  recognize others who may or  may not possibly belong  to this part  of  the prophecies....some may some wont at all.

I am truly sorry if my words upset and or anger you as it is not my intention at all. It is my intention to protect the ones here who are not ready for your  words or what you believe is truth.  If you do not  like my words understand I am not liking many of yours a s well but do  accept them as your  truths. This I give much respect to .

I am sure you d not  like many of my words but  I ask for the same respect in them I freely give to  yours. My  words at this time are my truths and I for one will not set here  and allow you  to scare anyone from being here out of fear of what you say.

They are as all of us here to share, to learn  from each other , to bounce ideas together to find each individual  persons truth as time progresses with help  of their spirit connections .

If eventually everyone comes to   your beliefs then fantastic.. But right  now it is instilling fear in some not causign them to embrace your beliefs. of which I again say I disagree with.

They will find this for themselves.
then if it is so and they / we all  are in fact part of this group  then when it is TIME we all will step up to do what  we are to do.
Stop I beg of you  trying to manipulate  what is not yours  to  manipulate.

All s aid with respect  for you.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 14th 2013, 5:03 pm

Thank you Laura.
You have more right to be a moderator here than I do xx
I agree with your words.
Sorry Bill, I like you, but I feel wary of being pulled into something I have not given my consent to, nor do I understand.
Maybe others feel the same.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 14th 2013, 6:28 pm

no problem hunny...I can only hold stuff so long then  it spews out
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 15th 2013, 1:28 am

laura ann wrote:Mia))) you my darling are one of God's greatest creations.. a true meaning of angelic.

I have told you many  many many times how wonderful you are. But the beauty of  it is you can not  see it in yourself..

you can recognize in yourself that  your  a good person or at least most  of the time. it is your  humanness.

Change nothing about yourself . Stay true in your heart is all require of you. many love you  deeply, many have been helped by you and will be  helped by your  generosity of  spirit, your loving heart and your  gentle ways.

Dear Laura,
What you have written  to dear mia is just beautiful.I feel a great joy within you.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 15th 2013, 3:31 am

skfarblum wrote:
laura ann wrote:Mia))) you my darling are one of God's greatest creations.. a true meaning of angelic.

Dear Laura,
What you have written  to dear mia is just beautiful.I feel a great joy within you.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Stephen
 Blinkin heck Laura!
What brought this on?
I didn't see this.
Lol ... I am all embarrassed now Embarassed
But thank you ......
Love you my friend Hug
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel August 15th 2013, 4:17 am

No problem Mia as each person must do what they feel is right for them personally

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 15th 2013, 11:31 am

This is what I like in these forums.     
No one is afraid to open their hearts......Wave
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 15th 2013, 11:51 am

Mia))))) I knew oyu would get embarrassed.. gently hug hunny
okay to be honest I  started  it as meant my words.
but this part;

I believe came from outside of me yet through me as  a tool to say it.
was I believe  a message for you from above that they feltyou  needed to  hear and reaffirm your  worth a this time..

and no need to even respond to these words..
was a small gift to you from them ♥

joan))) I agree we do blend well together...
I agree with it entirely btu was not truly fromme
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum