Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Connection in a Dream?

2 posters

Go down

Possible Connection in a Dream?  Empty Possible Connection in a Dream?

Post by thethoughtfulmuse08 May 15th 2014, 6:01 pm

Hi everyone! I had a dream a few days back that I'm wondering about. I've tried to interpret it and I'm not quite sure what to think. The dream was very real feeling in some aspects. About 2 months ago I met a guy who I felt very connected to and ever since then I've been feeling interesting things that I haven't felt before. I've been having very interesting and real dreams since then. I feel a sense of 'knowing' in them as well. In the dream I had a few days ago this guy contacted me by calling my boyfriend's cell phone. They talked for a bit and then my boyfriend handed the phone to me. I started talking to him and the voice on the other end sounded exactly like the guy I had met 2 months ago. When I heard his voice an image 'popped' up in my mind of his exact face and I recognized him. We talked for a bit and he told me that he had the same feelings about me that I have about him. We agreed to meet up at a place I can't remember and he was really happy about meeting me and I was too. Before we hung up he said that I shouldn't wonder if we would ever come together and said that the feelings were mutual, but he's a bit 'slow' to come to those realizations. We hung up and then I woke up and I felt warm and happy. I could 'hear' the words that he had just said to me and I felt like everything was going to be okay. 

Could anyone shed some light onto this dream for me? I've read about dream telepathy, but I find it hard to believe that at times. I've never had dreams of this sort either. I've had dreams before this one where I was trying to connect with him, but I wasn't able to. When he called me in this dream it was almost like a there you are moment. Thanks in advance for any insight!
thethoughtfulmuse08
thethoughtfulmuse08

Female
Number of posts : 6
Appreciation Points : 12
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Possible Connection in a Dream?  Empty Re: Possible Connection in a Dream?

Post by Aussiepom May 19th 2014, 3:46 am

I will come back to this topic later.....
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by thethoughtfulmuse08 May 22nd 2014, 5:33 pm

Okay! I look forward to hearing what you have to say  Smile
thethoughtfulmuse08
thethoughtfulmuse08

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 23rd 2014, 6:35 am

thethoughtfulmuse08 wrote:Okay! I look forward to hearing what you have to say  Smile

Ok,sorry about the delay. I've read your post and got the impression of spirit at work here....you were introduced for a reason...Spirit have a way of using dreams to connect with you. To either show the future or beginning of the future...

Have you heard of soul mates? Soulmates are brought together sometimes in dreams...keep this friendship up and I feel there may be a future in it...

Good luck...
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thethoughtfulmuse08 May 31st 2014, 4:23 am

It's okay. Thanks for replying! Smile I got that impression too, but I wasn't sure and I'm very new to all of this. I have heard of soul mates and started looking into them a few months ago. I was wondering if I might have met mine because of the feelings I've started having and even a bit before meeting him. Sometimes the feelings have been so strong and seem to come out of no where and I never knew that they were possible to be felt that way. I'm trying my best to focus on my path in life and I've started to realize that I need to allow things to happen in their own time.

Thank you so much for replying!
thethoughtfulmuse08
thethoughtfulmuse08

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 31st 2014, 6:04 am

thethoughtfulmuse08 wrote:It's okay. Thanks for replying!  I got that impression too, but I wasn't sure and I'm very new to all of this. I have heard of soul mates and started looking into them a few months ago. I was wondering if I might have met mine because of the feelings I've started having and even a bit before meeting him. Sometimes the feelings have been so strong and seem to come out of no where and I never knew that they were possible to be felt that way. I'm trying my best to focus on my path in life and I've started to realize that I need to allow things to happen in their own time.

Thank you so much for replying!

You're very welcome.....there must be a reason for the two of you to have been brought together....
Let events happen in their own time..... Very Happy
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down