Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Dream

4 posters

Go down

Double Dream Empty Double Dream

Post by Spirit-Being July 25th 2009, 9:51 am

I have had 2 double dreams that i can remember, and each time this happened it became extremely lucid and very frightening for me. But an experience none the less. Obviously something i need to work on as fear can limit our experiences in lucid dreaming and the astral.

I would like to share one experience in a double dream, i was home lying on the couch and falling asleep the next thing i remember is waking up on the couch and feeling as if i had actually woke up. This felt so real to me that i thought i was in the physical. Strange thing was something had scared me in this first phase of the dream, that i woke up again and actually thought i was awake this time, everything in the room seemed very different. I looked at the front door and it was open i thought to myself i know i always shut the door before bed why is it open? There was something outside that door that frightened me. I felt it was a negative pressence, this is where i seem to forget what happened as i did not write this experience down, wish i did Sad

Another experience the exact same thing happened where i woke up 2 times in my dream state and i remember hearing a unbelievable loud sound come from the side door this horrified me i thought someone was breaking down the door but the experience was so vivid every sound and sight was enhanced greatly it seemed like the walls would just melt away, there was a glistening glow to everything.

Has anyone experienced a double dream as i like to call them?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Double Dream Empty Re: Double Dream

Post by Wind-Dancer July 26th 2009, 12:01 pm

I have never had a double dream that i recall. However to have one as you described it would be very frightening to me also.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 27th 2009, 2:11 pm

well i had a dream that i hope you all can help me figure it out. it started with i was renting out rooms in my house to people which happen to be 2 guys and 1 female. they were all in the house as i was trying to clear out dresser drawers for there clothes i remember the objects i was throwing away were exactly that objects big and small but i can't remember what they were.but it was like what were they doing in my drawers? then i remember going to sleep and dreaming something which i can't remember what it was exactly but it was something that one of the men were going to say to me. and it happened twice with each man. i would go to sleep and dream the other mans words to me. then the first man came to me and said those words to me,and i told him wow your not going to believe this but i dreamed you were going to tell me that.!and the same thing with the second man.strange i can't remember details.But going to sleep when i'm already asleep is mind boggling?? :help: Tired
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 27th 2009, 8:28 pm

Very Interesting Parrotlover

I can say that this is a very important dream, and most dreams have to do with our subconscious mind projecting images into the Astral (Dream World) The objects i feel are symbols of some kind, and they can definitely help to understand what your dream actually is telling you. As for you knowing what the man was going to tell you i feel that this dream is telling you to use your intuition and don't stray from it, listen to your inner guide in the physical. Hopefully some other members could give you their interpretations, hope you begin to understand your dream further :00:

A little something i looked up about the symbols in our dreams.

Archetypes are visual symbols or energetic imprints that exist in our psyches. Some are readily understood while others bring subliminal messages that are there to help you trigger your memory of why you are here and the truth behind the illusion of reality. Archetypes can often convey messages that verbal and written information cannot.

http://www.crystalinks.com/archetypes.html

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 28th 2009, 5:15 am

parrotlover100 wrote:well i had a dream that i hope you all can help me figure it out. it started with i was renting out rooms in my house to people which happen to be 2 guys and 1 female. they were all in the house as i was trying to clear out dresser drawers for there clothes i remember the objects i was throwing away were exactly that objects big and small but i can't remember what they were.but it was like what were they doing in my drawers? then i remember going to sleep and dreaming something which i can't remember what it was exactly but it was something that one of the men were going to say to me. and it happened twice with each man. i would go to sleep and dream the other mans words to me. then the first man came to me and said those words to me,and i told him wow your not going to believe this but i dreamed you were going to tell me that.!and the same thing with the second man.strange i can't remember details.But going to sleep when i'm already asleep is mind boggling?? :help: Tired

I also seen two men in my dreams before, I am not sure who they are but each time they come together. I believe the house represent your life and maybe you are or going to share your life with these people or it could be you, your higher-self and your masculine-self (which we all have, for man faminine-self) The objects in the drawers possibly represent memories of some kind that you thought you throw away but they still there in your subconscious and the dream maybe telling you that you still got it. Apparently these men were trying to tell you something important and only you know or will know what it is. Usually when they come to my dreams they trying to correct me or help me with real life issues. But I believe every individual is different and only the individual who received the dream can correctly interpret it.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 28th 2009, 11:09 am

luda wrote:But I believe every individual is different and only the individual who received the dream can correctly interpret it.

This was well said luda

we can gain an idea of what our dreams are telling us through others interpretations and it does help greatly. but be sure to remember that we are all unique but connected and dreams reflect our subconscious thoughts which means each one of us can interpret our own dreams with practice, patience and understanding, our own subconscious mind. I have learned that our egos can manifest in our dreams and by seeing this we can begin to understand ourselves better. To know yourself is the greatest discovery.

“Direct your eye sight inward, and you’ll find, A thousand regions in your mind, Yet undiscovered. Travel them, and be expert in home-cosmography”

~Thoreau~

Many blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 28th 2009, 2:51 pm

thank you luda and spirit-being for your feed back to my dream.I now have some good ideas from both of you on what my dream could stand for. Thank You Very Happy Thumb
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down