Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty Tips

2 posters

Go down

Beauty Tips Empty Beauty Tips

Post by Linda May 1st 2009, 8:52 pm

The following was written by Audrey Hepburn, who was asked to share beauty tips.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.

Linda

flower
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Beauty Tips Empty Re: Beauty Tips

Post by Spirit-Being May 1st 2009, 9:15 pm

This is a great quote Linda

who we truly are is what's inside of us, which is our inner essence (Soul)

I have heard this somewhere probably from my girlfriend or somewhere on the web.

"Beauty only lies skin deep"

We grow up in a strange world, There is so much Judgement in the world today, we live in a world full of materialism it's not an easy task to be yourself but it's one we all must work towards. so many of us forget who we are as people, instead of looking at who a person is inside, some people may forget and judge a woman or a man for their outer appearances. My Teenage years i went through this exact thing, but as i have grown Spiritually, i have realized that it is much much deeper than just the body, i believe we all have a soul and that is what is the most Beautiful aspect of each Human Being.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being May 1st 2009, 10:11 pm

There was a short story i read a while back & when i read it to my girlfriend she really did Love this story. I really thought it fits your quote perfectly Linda hope you enjoy it.

Moses Mendelssohn, the grandfather of the well-known German composer, was far from being a handsome man. Along with a rather short stature, he also possessed a grotesque humpback.

"Once, he visited a Hamburg merchant {who had} a lovely daughter named Frumtje. Moses fell hopelessly in love with this young woman. But alas, Frumtje was repulsed by his misshapen appearance.

"Finally, the time came for farewells. Moses gathered his courage and climbed the stairs to her room. She was a vision of heavenly beauty, but caused him deep sadness by her refusal to even look up at him. After several attempts at conversation, Moses shyly questioned,

"Do you believe marriages are made in heaven?"

" 'Yes, she answered, still looking at the floor.
'And do you?'

" 'Yes, i do, ' he replied. 'You see, in heaven at the birth of each boy, the Lord announces, "This boy will marry that particular girl. And when i was born, my future bride was pointed out to me, and then the Lord added, "But your wife will be humpbacked."

" 'Right then and there i called out, "Oh Lord, a humpbacked woman would be a tragedy. Please Lord, give me the hump and let her be beautiful. "

"Then Frumtje looked up into his eyes, and was stirred by some deep memory. She reached out and gave Mendelssohn her hand, and later became his devoted wife. "

At that moment, the young girl was able to see beyond outer appearances to the inner essence.

(Your Seven Energy Centers) pages: 29 & 30.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda May 2nd 2009, 1:35 pm

aaahhhh Spirit-Being, you got me choked up again (-:
with Love, Linda queen
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down