Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond: A Spiritual Message

3 posters

Go down

Beyond: A Spiritual Message Empty Beyond: A Spiritual Message

Post by HypnoDude May 14th 2009, 2:27 pm

Nothing is forever; nobody lives forever. The flower lives and dies; winter goes by and spring begins.
Embrace the cycle of life: that is the biggest love.

Overcome fear. And don't follow fear, anger and jealousy; else you will become fear when you are dead; there where love grows and increases.

Being free means to really feel who you are. Start every day with the singing of birds. Singing carries you above everything; always further and further and further.

We will let go of our old ways of thinking and find a new way of seeing things and we will stay there. To do that we need exercise in that on a regular bases; a true training.

Good and bad are a limited way of thinking. Go beyond that!

Prayers will bring clearness of mind and it will bring peace to our soul. Go within yourself and feel that singing is connected with all in you. Singing will let you rise above everything and you will go further and further and further.

We are all the same; identical in our search back to our origin; to the one, the one.

Overcome revenge. Let us all be teacher and student - what a great moment!

Go within yourself and feel that you are connected with all. Sing; singing carries you above everything; always further and further and further.

Go on a journey within yourself; then you become quiet and you will hear what can't be heard. Then you will become patient and will receive the unreachable. You will open yourself and invites the unexpected and you will be grateful: this way what you don't understand will come to you.

Live in the moment; completely in the now; then you will be free from time and space.
Start every day with singing, just like the birds. Singing carries you above everything; always further and further and further.

What has love got to do with it? Love grows, when you have faith. When you have faith, love will heal and renew. Love inspires and gives us strength to accomplish great things. It makes a loving and affectionate person of us.
Love gives us the feeling that we are protected and it will bring us closer to God.

If you dare to go beyond what you know and what limits you, you will find true love.

Please don't stop singing; singing carries you above everything; always further and further and further.

~Tina Turner~

If by chance you are fluent in German, see the following link for further info:
http://www.beyondsinging.com/
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Beyond: A Spiritual Message Empty Re: Beyond: A Spiritual Message

Post by Spirit-Being May 14th 2009, 8:20 pm

Thank You HypnoDude

Most times when i am alone in the house, i will sing, it makes me feel so much better when i can sing with all that i am, i feel it is my soul singing in harmony.

HypnoDude wrote:Live in the moment; completely in the now; then you will be free from time and space.
Start every day with singing, just like the birds. Singing carries you above everything; always further and further and further.

Loved this line, i have experienced being in the {Now} Time and Space literally does melt away. There is a calmness & peace just being in the moment.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 May 17th 2009, 9:09 pm

thanks HypnoDude for posting that was very inspiring i felt good reading it. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down