Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Names

+6
Wind-Dancer
parrotlover100
ribbons of color
HypnoDude
Dreamer
Spirit-Being
10 posters

Go down

Spiritual Names Empty Spiritual Names

Post by Spirit-Being June 5th 2009, 10:25 pm

I was doing some reading and came across a discussion where people were talking about {Spiritual Names} they were given throughout their souls life. I choose this screen name a while back and it just resonated so well with me, i would have to say that my spiritual name is my screen name.

Do you guys know your spiritual names?
If so would you mind sharing them?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Names Empty Re: Spiritual Names

Post by Dreamer June 6th 2009, 10:53 pm

I'm not sure what you mean throughout our soul's life?
do you mean just this lifetime or all of them?

What I will say is that I think my soul's name is Cleonia
this is the reason:
I believe we all "live" on the other side and decide to take trips or incarnations to live here on earth for a while. Our soul is as old as existence itself. and we have names on the other side. This life my name is Jennifer. another lifetime my name was something else.
ok Cleonia.
One day a group of us were playing the Psychic game over Yahoo IM.
the person being the "psychic" had to answer. my question was what was my soul's name and there person said Lena.
so later the night as I was going to sleep I meditated on this...and I got the name Cleonia. Although, names has always been a hobby of mine, this name wasn't familiar to me so I did what anyone would do...GOOGLE lol
Cleona (with out the i) means Glorious Lion. Me being a glorious Leo...decided that MUST be it and until someone proves me wrong that is what I deem my name to be Very Happy
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude June 8th 2009, 6:38 pm

Im with Dreamer on this one, excluding the Cleonia portion of course Whistle

I believe there is a difference. You have one name while you reside on The Other Side (in between incarnations), and then you have your earthly names in each life.

This is life #54 for me and my name is Patrick this time around.... And I dont have the first clue as to what a single name I have had in any past lives either.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ribbons of color June 9th 2009, 12:07 pm

Hi,
being new to this, how dose one find out how many lives one lived here on earth, and how do I find my soul's name, thank you all for sharing.
ribbons of color

Number of posts : 5
Appreciation Points : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude June 9th 2009, 4:05 pm

ribbons of color wrote:Hi,
being new to this, how dose one find out how many lives one lived here on earth, and how do I find my soul's name, thank you all for sharing.

Ribbonsofcolor,

Ill concentrate more on the Past Lives question. There are many options. The first is to ask a trusted Psychic. Now if your satisfied with only one answer from one person then great. If not, seek out another trusted Psychic and ask again, see if the answers are the same. In my case, I asked a very close friend of mine who has the Gift. He told me "54" without a second of hesistation.

This "felt right" to me, however I have always been drawn to the number "57". Knowing this and wondering if perhaps "57" specifically had anything to do with anything with my Lives I then asked "How many total lives will I have before I am done incarnating here?" (Must add that I never mentioned "57" at all to him) His answer was "You have the option of 3 more after completing this one, 1 of which you will for sure do, the other 2 depend on what and how you do in your next." So that totals out to 57 of course, to which I related this to "cell memory" (something that I remember from my planning periods on The Other Side).

I was satisfied with the "57" portion of questioning, but to re-affirm the "54" aspect I consulted another friend, also in the S.E. region of the States, who has the Gift in a similiar but differing fashion. She does not do 'readings' as is understood as the common practice of Psychics. Her purpose of her gift is not for purposes of 'readings'. She does automatic writing via channelling her guide basically which provides information, information of which she has big purposes for in the future. Anyway, one day as chatted online I blurted out "I wonder how many lives I have had." (I hadnt shared with her the answer I had gotten from my friend previously.) She replied "You already know that answer as it has already been given to you, this is life #54." I was surprised as I knew she didnt do readings. So I asked "Is that your Guide again?" She replied "Yes I put my hands to the keyboard and He took over, was unexpected, cool isnt it?"

So there is how I found my Past Life 'Number".

If Psychics are not available to you, or if that is not a route of comfort for you, you may also seek out Past Life Regression. Past Life Regression can be done under the Hypnotic state OR Meditative state. (YES there is a difference Wink ) In order to experience Past Life Regression utilizing Hypnosis, seek out a Hypnotherapist or Past Life Regressionist. Personally I would not utilize a Regression if the individual assisting you titled themselves as a "Hypnotist".

(**Please note** that certain States have laws which will not allow someone to utilize the title of "Hypnotherapist" meaning that "Hypnotist" is their only option, so please research what realm of work the individual does, how many hours of education this person has {should be 400+ hours to ensure they werent certified in a weekend long crash course} , and if you live in a state who Licenses the Hypnosis Field)

A Hypnotist generally does stage shows, and their techniques arent always transferable to a therapeutic realm which personally I believe that Past Life Regression really requires in order to observe a Past Life and NOT ever experience it again, including proper release of any negative Cell Memory carried over into this life from the one you have just observed. Observing a Past Life Regression is meant (IMO) as a learning experience of your Spirit, to see where you have been, and how you have grown. It also may be used to determine 'the source' of a fear or phobia when the routes of that fear or phobia dont seem to add up in this particular lives events.

Past Life Regression through Meditation is often self lead or lead by listening to a Recorded Guided Meditation. Not an angle I would suggest unless you are very familiar with Meditation and your Chakras are balanced and aligned.

Please also note that you may only 'view or observe' one or at most only a couple of Past Lives during one session with a Hypnotherapist or Past Life Regressionist. It may take several sessions to actually determine your 'total number.'

For More Information on Past Life Regression I will supply who I call "My Mentors" in the Field of Past Life Regression.

Sylvia Browne:

www.sylvia.org
www.spiritnow.com

Also I HIGHLY Reccommend Sylvia's Book "Past Lives, Future Healing" for more indepth learning on the topic of Past Lives.

Brain L. Weiss M.D.

http://www.brianweiss.com/
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer June 10th 2009, 11:01 am

@hypno dude my friend: *ahem* LOL

@Ribbons: All one needs to do is go within to find the answer. Meditate
Anything you need to know, you can find out yourself, through meditation.
Just quiet yourself, ask the question. don't think you can't do it. trust what comes through.
Of course some people want to only trust in the "power" of others, and not themselves.
That being said... I have no idea how many lives I have had. Never asked myself or someone else . it's on the to-do list lol
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ribbons of color June 10th 2009, 12:14 pm

Thank you all for responding, I will look at all presented me, and also take a good long look inside myself, if that dose not work, I do have someone with the gift, and I am sure she will be more then happy to help, thank you again you wonderful souls.
ribbons of color

Number of posts : 5
Appreciation Points : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 11th 2009, 3:12 pm

this is a fascinating topic how many times in your life time have you been somewhere where you supposedly never been before but can describe a certain area to a t?and its not like something you saw in a travel book or T.V.I find it curriosly intriging., and you have to question the possibility of a past life. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 12th 2009, 6:13 pm

Hey Dreamer i am not exactly sure how to say this but ill give it a try, this smily Heaven has a material body and when the Soul/Spirit moves on disconnecting & leaving the material body (skin suit) Rain behind. In doing so it must leave the physical name behind as well. Soul/Spirit must have a Spiritual Name on the spiritual plane/s.
🍦

ribbons of color

I will also agree with Dreamer on this one.
I do not make much money and for me to go to a Hypnotherapist or Past Life Regressionist would not be possible. If you can afford going to either one of these practitioners (Hypnotherapist or Past Life Regressionist) that's great and im sure it will be very beneficial. I am no expert on past life regression this is HypnoDudes calling :..\'..:

ribbons of color wrote:how do I find my soul's name

As you said you are new to this, and it will take patience and mastery to find these answers on your own. I do not know of any blueprint in finding our Spiritual Name/s, from what i experienced it took reading of spiritual material, asking a lot of questions and of course meditation and prayer. The more you grow spiritually the more open you will become and questions/ideas/answers will follow. But it's all about personal investigations, not something to believe in but rather to explore by ourselves...

We will all know our Spiritual Name/s one day.

If you truly seek to know these answers you can find them within.
Just listen to your inner guidance this will be most beneficial.
Acquire wisdom through meditation Meditate

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 12th 2009, 8:05 pm

I dont know much about spiritual names in the afterlife. I have a indian name given to me when i was very small, its 'little sparrow'. Indians believe that names are given according to actions or something that you do or something that affects you during your life. I have no idea if this is to be my spiritual name .
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie-May January 20th 2012, 1:07 pm

I also don't have the finances to go to a psychic or hypnotist/past life regressionist, so I will have to try to meditate and see if I can find out my Spiritual name that way.
Maggie-May
Maggie-May

Female
Number of posts : 7
Hobbies : NCIS, reading, wicca, cats
Tell us about yourself : I am a Solitary Witch
Appreciation Points : 9
Registration date : 2012-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic January 22nd 2012, 1:41 pm

I don't have a spiritual name. I have past life names and in between lives I am known by my mind pattern (which also creates my spirit pattern). I guess my mind pattern is my spiritual name Smile . I wonder how my mind pattern would be pronounced in English?
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RH April 24th 2012, 2:54 am

I don't know what my spiritual name is. I have a universal name. The name is more like a sound frequency of my universal signature.
RH

Female
Number of posts : 12
Appreciation Points : 24
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 24th 2012, 1:10 pm

In September 2006, I saw a star in a blue summer sky and heard the words ‘you are mia' I also saw suns spiraling around a stick.
So I call myself mia.
And I believe 'mia' is my spiritual name xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 25th 2012, 3:12 pm

For me i felt my spiritual name reflected my soul which, i felt was a spirit being. I can't remember the year i felt this, but i think it may have been very close if not exactly in 2006 as well. Very cool Very Happy
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 25th 2012, 3:13 pm

RH how did you come to learn of this sound frequency, was it like an impression in your mind or through meditation?
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by RH April 27th 2012, 3:48 am

No Spirit-Being, Someone told me about it. She said that we all have our own unique energy signature.

P.S. For those who doesn't understand energy : energy has vibrational frequency. All things, our emotions, our feelings, our thoughts, objects, things, etc - they are all made from energy and therefore has their own vibrational frequency (Law of Physics).
RH

Female
Number of posts : 12
Appreciation Points : 24
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down