Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing your aura in your minds eye.

4 posters

Go down

Seeing your aura in your minds eye. Empty Seeing your aura in your minds eye.

Post by Spirit-Being June 16th 2009, 4:39 pm

LAURA ALDEN KAMM has been an inspiration for me as the techniques below stem from her exercise.

Some of you may wonder how some people can be so open to be able to see auras, auras can be seen by any one of us. There is actually a technique that will open you intuitively so that you may be able to see your auras impression in your minds eye. This may possibly flow over into the physical life so that we may be able to see auras in everyday life, but the important thing is we must be patient. When you begin to see your auras impression in your third eye center this will be validation that the aura is of many colors, and this will strengthen your belief in aura energy. Try this exercise for about 1 week 15 minutes a day. If after the week is up and you decide you really like this exercise then you can practice this as long as you feel the need. Also it is important to write down your sessions in an "Aura Journal"

Aura Impression Exercise

1. Start off with a nice cup of tea, or light a candle/incense to enhance the mood of this exercise.

2. Sit comfortably with your eyes closed.

3. Calmly breathe in your nose and out your mouth until you feel relaxed and ready to move on.

4. Focus your attention on your third eye the forehead in between the brows, see your body as you are at this very moment.

5. Focus on the aura around this image, colors will emerge.

6. See the colors that surround your body what impressions do you feel?

7. Conclude this exercise with hands together and bow your head in thanks to the creator of the universe for what was shown to you.

Now write down any colors you saw, any impressions you felt, or any emotions experienced.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Seeing your aura in your minds eye. Empty Re: Seeing your aura in your minds eye.

Post by Spirit-Being July 18th 2009, 7:48 pm

Many Blessings :Hello:
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Seeing your aura in your minds eye. Empty Re: Seeing your aura in your minds eye.

Post by mia August 26th 2009, 1:29 pm

I shall do this.
I can see an outline of white around a bald head.
I was in a hospital waiting room at the time and feeling bored. lol
Those with hair I couldn't see anything.
I also have seen purple around a leaf, it took bloomin ages though!
I would love to see auras Very Happy
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 29th 2009, 12:51 pm

mia wrote:I shall do this.
I can see an outline of white around a bald head.
I was in a hospital waiting room at the time and feeling bored. lol
Those with hair I couldn't see anything.
I also have seen purple around a leaf, it took bloomin ages though!
I would love to see auras

Those are amazing experiences mia, i too have seen the white as i looked at myself in the mirror, i had a tough time holding onto this energy in my sight, but it was amazing. Always thought boredom was bad, but in your case i feel it led you to a wonderful experience. I am fascinated by the purple you saw around the leaf, i too Love trees and have always felt very connected to them, this may sound like a silly question but where was the leaf when you saw this color, i am getting a few thoughts maybe you were holding it in your hands, maybe it was laying on the ground, and lastly it being on the tree. I ask this because i would like to see if i can get a glimpse of the energy around a leaf.

Glad you are interested in this technique, i must say that i need to give credit to LAURA ALDEN KAMM many of the things i added to the technique stemmed from me practicing her techniques in her kit called (Color Intuition) it is a very helpful tool in understanding how to use Intuition combined with Visualization. Of course some things i threw in there like the cup of tea Coffee and a few others.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 29th 2009, 1:55 pm

Hello Spirit' (hug)
I was sitting in a park, looking at the leaves of a flower at the time.
I too am connected to trees, flowers anything to do with nature.
Do you know, I realised for the first time only recently, that I am not bothered if it is summer or winter, sunshine or showers.
Now I don't exactly understand why this is mmm, relevant to me.
Parhaps its cos folk are happier in sunshine and warmth and I have found I can be happy no matter what the weather.
Sorry for the ramble ha ha ha
I tend to do a lot of that Angel-2
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 29th 2009, 3:34 pm

I agree Mia, the sun brings a smile on peoples faces, but if we look, every season has its beauty, the changing colours of Autumn trees, then comes Spring with the arrival of our tulips and daffodils, birds and their young nesting in trees in our gardens. There really is so much nature to be thankful for.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 August 29th 2009, 3:45 pm

I think i would also like to try this technique.The only one that i tried was the one i saw on Celestine Phrophecy when you put your 2 index fingers facing each other but not touching leave a little space.and stare at that space.I saw a moving white energy in between my fingers.It was awesome.Now if i could only experience something on a much larger scale that would be phenomenal.Interesting Post Spirit-Being thank you. Thank You Very Happy Good Post
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 30th 2009, 5:38 am

I just did it!
It was amazing!
From my forehead upwards was white, going to a peak about a foot above my head.
From the neck down was purple?
I expected green lol
From solar plexus down to ankles was green and across my feet was brown and red.
Now I have to find somewhere to interpret for me.
Thanks Spirit' Jump in Love
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 30th 2009, 6:50 pm

I only wish i could help interpret colors, this is out of my field for lack of a better word. Our Intuition is a guiding light, maybe the answers will come to you in quiet contemplation, i am sure you will find the answers you seek.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down