Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!

3 posters

Go down

A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!  Empty A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!

Post by ATouchofHeart September 3rd 2013, 2:13 am

I went to Solvang, Ca over the weekend and had an Aura photograph taken again. 

Attached: she said the pink is near future Passion. 
That above my head is a huge committee of Angels & Guides The white on my chest is "Spiritual Truth" or a Guide. 

A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!  2dsk7bt

Color Guide for Aura Readings

White:  Connection to Spirit, diving energy, channeling, unity, purity, cleansing,
BLUE-WhiteCommunication of Spiritual ideals, angels and spirit guides
LAVENDER: Elfin-like amusement, fun, lighthearted and spontaneity
MAGENTA: Very high-energy vibration and awareness, universal love
VIOLET: Cosmic Knowledge, faith meditation, magic, imagination and the mystical
INDIGO: Clairvoyance, spiritual truth, abundance, imagination and neutrality
BLUE: Communication, intuition, rest, loyalty, wisdom, devotion, service, deep feelings
LIGHT BLUE: Tranquility, peace, idealism, spiritual light, religion, inner quiet
AQUAMARINE: Spiritual Seeker, peacefulness and sensitivity
GREEN: Counselor/teacher, growth, hard work, gentle strength and empathy
YELLOW-GREEN: Compassion, idealism, teaching with joy
YELLOW: Happiness, excitement, openness, playfulness, curiosity and intelligence
GOLD: Forgiveness, goodwill, shining light, abundance and prosperity

GOLDEN-ORANGE: Fun, self-confidence, hard work and enthusiasm
ORANGE: Creativity, insight, joy and happiness, outgoing and friendliness
ORANGE-RED: Confidence, creative expression, activity and originality
RED-ORANGE: Desire to be center of attention, entertainment, charisma
LIGHT RED: Joy, eroticism, sexuality, sensitivity and Femininity
PINK: Humanitarian, unselfishness, tenderness, love, caring, longing, romances
RED: Challenge, action, power, fast pace, vitality, demanding, can also mean fatigue or recent physical enjoyment
INFARED: Intensity, powerful emotions, leadership and passion

There is no "bad" color! A cloudy or fuzzy picture where the face .and shoulders appear to be surrounded or covered by clouds of color simply suggests one may be going through a change. Please also keep in mind the myriad of daily energies to which we are exposed that can affect our aura including our emotions and thoughts, the environment, the planets, medicine, tobacco, drugs, kundalini, (or lack thereof), karma, vitality, chakras, frequencies, and other people. Feel free to explore and educate yourself on the Chakras and your Aura and the role that color, light and healing crystals can play towards your illuminating and vibrant good health and inner self!
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!  Empty Re: A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!

Post by ATouchofHeart September 13th 2013, 1:17 am

had a friend enhance it to bring out the details withing the photo. 

http://tinyurl.com/kp86hue
[url=A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!  9-9-1311]
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!  Empty Re: A Touch of Heart's Aura Photograph !!

Post by ATouchofHeart September 13th 2013, 1:24 am

Here is what my friend Peggy said about the photo. 

here are your beautiful aura pic results  so many in spirit in there with you- they show up more clearly in the last pic- the film negative... and all surround you with their own energy- hard to tell where theirs leave off and yours starts- lots of love around you 
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia September 14th 2013, 5:45 am

Lovely!
My friend draws auras and interprets them.
I have had an aura pic done once.
Dunno where it is now.
Mine was mainly pink, yellow and green.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart September 20th 2013, 12:51 am

Hi Mia, 

On my sheet your colors mean this.

Pink: Humanitarian, unselfishness, tenderness, love, caring, longing, romances

Yellow: Happiness, excitement openness, playfulness, curiosity and intelligence

Green: Counselor/teacher, growth, hard work, gentle strength and empathy.

Wink
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Spirit February 24th 2014, 6:59 pm

Wow,they are great photos, Smile  I'll have to have mine done
Animal Spirit
Animal Spirit

Female
Number of posts : 55
Appreciation Points : 65
Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down