Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universe

3 posters

Go down

Universe Empty Universe

Post by Wind-Dancer July 25th 2009, 8:22 pm

My son and i were talking about the universe the other day. The conversation turned to the stars. He said i think the stars are souls that have departed earth. They are waiting and watching over the loved ones they left behind. They are in transition. They will eventually move on and be replaced by another soul. I thought his belief was amazing.

I have thought about this a lot since our conversation. Then a thought came to me. Scientist believe that there is other life out there in the universe. So my thought was maybe the parts of the universe that are thought to be inhibated by life could be home to the souls. Just possiblely they are preparing a place for their loved ones.

I was curious if there was anything on the web pertaining to anything like this so i searched. I came up with very little but here it is.

One of the oldest questions and answers about the Universe, and its nature and the role of man in it, were fundamentally mythical and fanciful. Many peoples in the ancient Mediterranean world saw stars in the moving and shining sky as a sort of transit of the souls of death.

What do you think?
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Universe Empty Re: Universe

Post by Spirit-Being July 26th 2009, 10:05 am

It is very special when one of your children talk about their beliefs, the stars have been our guiding lights for many lifetimes.

Many people pondered the sun and this may be a star that other life out there looks at as one of their own stars in the night sky.

Apollo was worshipped in both ancient Greek and Roman religion, as well as in the modern Hellenic neopaganism.

Apollo, the Sun god, brings life-giving heat and light to Earth.

The souls/spirits departing the earthly realm must go somewhere, i feel your son may be gaining some inner knowledge from a Divine Source.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 27th 2009, 2:42 pm

wow that was an amazing belief for a child to come up with.And you know what he could be right. Beautifully put. Thank You :flyangel: :s2: Sunny Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down