Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Sensation

+5
d-knots
parrotlover100
23luda23
Wind-Dancer
Spirit-Being
9 posters

Go down

Strange Sensation Empty Strange Sensation

Post by Spirit-Being July 27th 2009, 2:22 pm

Last night i began doing a Reiki healing for a healing request that came to me from the Distant Healing Network During the healing i felt a strange sensation in my stomach below the naval this could very well be the soul chakra, i felt a sort of energy tingling and adding pressure to this area. It was a little uncomfortable and i had a very tough time keeping my focus on the healing. I decided to end the healing short, and see if this sensation would continue after the healing, it did not as soon as i stopped the healing the pressure was gone. I found this very interesting,

does anyone have any idea as to what this could have been?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Strange Sensation Empty Re: Strange Sensation

Post by Wind-Dancer July 27th 2009, 9:47 pm

thats very interesting. maybe you were feeling whatever your healee was feeling .
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 28th 2009, 3:17 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Last night i began doing a Reiki healing for a healing request that came to me from the Distant Healing Network During the healing i felt a strange sensation in my stomach below the naval this could very well be the soul chakra, i felt a sort of energy tingling and adding pressure to this area. It was a little uncomfortable and i had a very tough time keeping my focus on the healing. I decided to end the healing short, and see if this sensation would continue after the healing, it did not as soon as i stopped the healing the pressure was gone. I found this very interesting,

does anyone have any idea as to what this could have been?

Many Blessings

Its definitely has something to do with what you were doing. Maybe you were experiencing this in the aria where the healing was to be done. Sometimes it will probably help you to connect with the person by feeling their pain; it may make it more personal.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 28th 2009, 11:15 am

Thank You Wind-Dancer & Luda Very Happy

I feel you both are right on because when i ended the healing the pressure was gone.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 28th 2009, 11:19 am

Last night i began another healing for the same person, i perform 7 day reiki healings for people in need. A few minutes into the healing i began feeling a pressure in the bottom of my foot, i continued with the healing and it stopped. These things have not happened to me before while doing a reiki healing i have been practicing Reiki for about a year give or take, i am feeling that the more reiki i do the more the reiki begins to flow and the more sensitive i become to the healing and the healee.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 28th 2009, 2:46 pm

I personally give all who practice reiki my blessings. i'm all 100 percent believer in the practice and know it works.I've seen it. Very Happy Angel-2
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 28th 2009, 6:03 pm

funny thing about this stuff
i just pick up naturally on feelings...
the clairscient...
and don't really understand what to do with
it all...

lately, I have been asking questions to the divine including
my spirit guide and I have been getting answers but
sometimes they are not what i wanted to hear and sometimes
they are....
what i ask when in doubt 'is this my ego speaking' but
I don't clearly understand any of it until the answers are
validated with the real world action....

as far as being clairscient I'm like a tinker bell
or whoever sprinkles the healing dust .....LOL....
as it comes my way they can have it if they need it
but i don't like if someone just wants to drain my
goodness from me and leave me with none ...

I really really dislike negativity...

:.:
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 30th 2009, 11:37 am

Thank You d-knots

I began contemplating what you had said in your post and i feel that many times during the healings i tend to take on a lot of negativity, this is very tough to deal with. Many times i have come out of the healing feeling as if it went very smoothly and i did not force it, sometimes i have even had the intention in my mind to take the persons sickness away, as i did not want them to suffer with it anymore. But in Reiki it teaches to just allow the energy from God to just flow through you and allow it to go where it is needed. Something i truly need to work on. I am still a baby and in the early years of spiritual school learning everyday :thnk:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 26th 2009, 2:03 pm

Would the healee be pregnant or menustrating(sp)?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 29th 2009, 4:03 pm

Very Good question Mia Thank You this is something i have not given much thought to but it very well could have been, something to pay attention to if this happens again. I do know that each time we continue a practice we begin to learn and gain wisdom each and everyday, i Love when you all share your feelings, thoughts, & experiences it really helps me to understand what is going on.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 11th 2009, 10:51 am

Spirit-Being wrote:Last night i began another healing for the same person, i perform 7 day reiki healings for people in need. A few minutes into the healing i began feeling a pressure in the bottom of my foot, i continued with the healing and it stopped. These things have not happened to me before while doing a reiki healing i have been practicing Reiki for about a year give or take, i am feeling that the more reiki i do the more the reiki begins to flow and the more sensitive i become to the healing and the healee.

Many Blessings

To be a channel for healing, one must be empathetic and compassionate. These words hold almost the same meaning; both imply the ability to “feel” the pain of others.
Balancing this gift of feeling others pain takes time.
Perhaps you were particularly compassionate and empathetic to this individual and their healing.
Whatever it is, I am sure you will figure it out. Your outlook and humility are very refreshing and I am sure they will lead you to greater understanding.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 10th 2009, 12:47 pm

The spot you were talking about was your solar plexis chakra, related to fire, desire, and your ego.

The sensation you spoke of i think is your chakra opening. Healing has to do with will, and your conciosness, which the solar plexis chakra deals with. ITs the spot where will power resides, and also has things to do with intuition. Mabey with the healing, you opened up ourself to the relisation that the ego is a distracing being inside of us, once you get past it, it opens up the oppertunity to open you heart chakra, the path to ones higher self, and higher knowlege.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 15th 2016, 9:52 pm

Quoted from Reiki I Manual

Anger is usually a result of feeling a lack of power. When a negative event occurs and we have a strong belief we associate with that event, we may not process our emotions completely and our body will store the emotion. When a second event that reminds us of the first event occurs, our stored emotions emerge and we are then responding to both events with a heightened reaction. Over time, more and more emotions are stored until we become explosive when triggered.
It is a part of our work, to process those stored emotions. Anger is an emotion that can be difficult to process in a healthy manner because our society frowns upon its expression. When you are feeling anger, breath into it. Take a step back from the situation and become the witness of the event. From that view, you will be able to allow the emotion to pass rather than storing it.
On a daily basis, you can meditate on what the absence of anger feels like and choose to feel emotions that are higher in frequency. The shift to a higher vibration will help your bodymind to transmute the stored anger.
Remember that every event and individual can teach us about ourselves and our perfection. When we come from that place of wanting to learn and being open, the lessons tend to be easier. When we respond to an event in anger, the lesson is not completed and we are destined to relive it with even more intense energy.
In this case you can also use Reiki to help you find balance. Place one hand on the third eye chakra and the other hand on the root chakra. Keep your hands there for as long as you intuitively feel is necessary. Perform deep breathing as you hold this position. This Reiki technique will help you release this destructive emotion.

I have begun Reiki I Course i am very happy to be learning this method of healing once again. Just because i finished I, II many years ago i have not been practicing Reiki for some time now. I need to learn all over again. I hope to hear many wonderful experiences about feelings and sensations you get while performing reiki healings.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann June 17th 2016, 3:50 pm

glad to see your re embracing your  spirituality
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 17th 2016, 10:29 pm

Thank you laura, how are you? Im working on getting back to basics, i had a heartfelt post typed out, about my transition away from the spiritual nature i was once used to. But i accidentally hit the wrong button and erased the whole post. Ugh anyway i am taking the reiki course if anyone is interesded i will share the link and it is quite affordable.Please feel free to share your experiences with Healing Energies.

https://www.udemy.com/reikicourse/learn/v4/overview

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down