Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Wisdom of the Heart" This book changed my life...

3 posters

Go down

"Wisdom of the Heart" This book changed my life... Empty "Wisdom of the Heart" This book changed my life...

Post by elfwisdom August 16th 2009, 5:59 am

Hello, I have honestly read more than 50 spiritual related books, but the book "Wisdom of the Heart" by Flora Rocha, it is the best, the one that made me see life from a different angle, and it is so interesting, so well explained and so deep, that you feel you can easily read it more than once, I actually read it more than 3 times already, which is a rare action by my side, I never do that, only with special books... Flora Rocha, which is now my favorite writer, manages themes like the ancient civilizations and their spiritual influence and connection with us, The Four Elements, The Masters, and many more deep themes that just are amazing!!!

You can also get the book at one of these official sites:

Waterstone´s
http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=6548952

Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wisdom-Heart-Rocha-Flora/dp/1902578457/ref=sr_1_1?ie=
UTF8&s=books&qid=1247255940&sr=8-1
elfwisdom

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

"Wisdom of the Heart" This book changed my life... Empty Re: "Wisdom of the Heart" This book changed my life...

Post by Spirit-Being August 17th 2009, 12:57 pm

Thank You elfwisdom

I did not realize that the book was so affordable, i do not have a whole lot of extra money laying around and i do not choose to either. But i may be able to afford purchasing this book. Hopefully soon...

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

"Wisdom of the Heart" This book changed my life... Empty your welcome...

Post by elfwisdom August 17th 2009, 1:06 pm

Yes, dont worry it is very affordable, and in relation to its value it is nothing...

Let me know when you read it and we can talk about the topics and chapters of it, we can exchange our points of view Smile...
elfwisdom

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

"Wisdom of the Heart" This book changed my life... Empty Re: "Wisdom of the Heart" This book changed my life...

Post by Spirit-Being August 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

Sounds great elfwisdom ill let you know soon as i get the book.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 August 19th 2009, 4:47 am

I have just started my spiritual journey and have not read one book yet, but on your review and the two reviews from Amazon I will be ordering that book first thing tomorrow morning Thank You
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down