Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alive but without life.

2 posters

Go down

Alive but without life. Empty Alive but without life.

Post by Vanilla2 November 6th 2009, 11:51 am

We all know that both the sun and moon do not have any known presence of life upon them, ( obviously it would be impossible for any matter of life to live within the sun ) yet both are neither dead, they are both very much alive, as both emit life to our earth, they each have their own purpose, I'm assuming that this life does not come from its core centre, as their is no life there, but comes from its outer shell. Yet if earth had no life within it, what other purpose would earth have had, In fact what is the purpose of all planets that supposedly have no life form within them. How can something have life but no life can survive within it. Just a thought.
As we all agree everything has a purpose, but I'm struggling to see what purposes Pluto, Mars, Jupiter, and thousands of other unnamed planets hold.

The only Interesting reading that I have found so far is this, how our lifeless planets affect us humans.....................

http://www.horamag.com/astroplanet.php

Last edited by Vanilla2 on November 6th 2009, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Alive but without life. Empty Re: Alive but without life.

Post by WhiteShaman November 6th 2009, 1:04 pm

Possibly their purpose is to prode us to question such things. Very Happy

I look at the universe and the planets you mention as a sign that there is so much to learn here and now.
We could never surmise with our limited understanding, the purpose of these planets you mention but we could strive to know the answers and experience them for ourselves.
Reach out to these planets and ask to know them. They await us, as does the spirit of the earth and the moon and the sun and the wind.
Everything is full of life and is an expression of the divine and your inner self.
These are my thoughts on your great post Vanilla.
Peace to you, Meditate
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 6th 2009, 1:41 pm

WhitShaman I have posted a link which I found after my first posting which explains a purpose of the planets to us humans, but cant understand why that if all planets that appear dead have a purpose, then they must be alive, so in that case why cannot something that is alive produce its own life within its own planet.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 6th 2009, 2:10 pm

Thanks Vanilla, interesting article and I will say as I read it, I kept saying to myself , NO, this is only half true, we can transcend such things and not be influence beyond our will by such things as planets.
And then I read the last line (below):

…person like a highly evolved person who reaches a state of desirelessness cannot be controlled by the influence of planets. He controls his own destiny. In fact they leave their body on their own will (Samadhi). This wonderful gift nature has given only to human beings.

In answer to your question, I say have we fully defined what life is. I can say from personal experience that there is at least one planet or place in the solar system that has no life forms on it but yet it’s purpose or "gift" to all of the universe is that it is a crystal pure energy source of goodness and light. It is a battery of sorts.
That may sound weird but aside from that it makes my point that “life” can be in many forms and quite possibly these planets represent a life we just don’t understand.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 6th 2009, 2:27 pm

Ha ha, you mention battery, perhaps it likens to an appliance which is dead but only comes alive when a battery is attched to it to give it its energy flow.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 6th 2009, 2:38 pm

Great analogy!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down