Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Thank you for this great website.

+2
Spirit-Being
in2_wishin
6 posters

Go down

Hello Thank you for this great website. Empty Re: Hello Thank you for this great website.

Post by HypnoDude January 11th 2009, 11:14 am

Hello and Welcome In2!! Nice to see you here! 8)
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Hello Thank you for this great website. Empty Re: Hello Thank you for this great website.

Post by Dreamer January 9th 2009, 9:30 pm

8) Great to see ya here IN2!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 5th 2009, 6:53 pm

hiya, In2
looking forward to your posts as always
very enlightening for me....
LOVe YOu TOo.... :@:
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sxylitlrebel December 23rd 2008, 3:48 pm

Hello and welcome

I am very pleased that you found our forums .I think the energy flowing in and thru our forums comes from our members and their beliefs. I believe that every member here can learn from others and teach others. Our members are what makes our forum a success.

namaste
sxylitlrebel
sxylitlrebel

Female
Number of posts : 15
Tell us about yourself : if life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being December 23rd 2008, 3:46 pm

Hello in2 wishin

We are truly grateful that you could join us Welcome Very Happy Thank you for the positive feedback as well.

We are fairly new so if you dont see many posts this is because we are trying to get the word out about SJF -Spirits Journey Forums- We were inspired to create a place that people can come to and be themselves, without judgement. Our goal here is to help heal the world. if you will please tell others about us this will help the forum grow and between all of us we can create a community that is accepting to all Beliefs, Faiths, and Backgrounds.

We could all help each other cheers
How grateful i am to be able to see colors, i agree that colors have healing properties. I am looking forward to hearing your experiences.

You will make a great contribution here, and we like to remind every single member that they are the reason these Boards will provide much needed help to others, so that they may find their Paths Destiny.

Many Blessings to you and your family
Have a Wonderful Christmas Holiday

Michael

Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are.

-- Hafsat Abiola --

Last edited by Spirit-Being on December 24th 2008, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Hello Thank you for this great website. Empty Hello Thank you for this great website.

Post by in2_wishin December 23rd 2008, 1:14 pm

Hello, some may know me from the SBNS forums also, i just wanted to say hello and i feel a great energy on these forums, im just gonna read and learn, i love this site already.
in2_wishin

Number of posts : 18
Appreciation Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down