Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I visited the moon.

2 posters

Go down

I visited the moon. Empty I visited the moon.

Post by Vanilla2 April 21st 2010, 7:19 am

I have never dreamed of this before, all I remember is, that I travelled up by rocket, I can remember seeing the rocket at my left side, I stood on the planet (moon) and someone told me to look at our world (earth) I remember also that it did look different to how it looks to us when we look up to the moon from our own planet (earth), so I do know that I was truly there. I have no Idea why I should have dreamed this nor what it would mean.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

I visited the moon. Empty Re: I visited the moon.

Post by Spirit-Being April 22nd 2010, 1:12 am

Very Interesting Vanilla2

If i may add what i am seeing in this dream, being on planet earth is like being inside the Box, traveling to the moon and looking back at earth may actually be you stepping away somewhere in your life so you could see the big picture.

In the box it is impossible to see the shape & the sides that make up a box.

If there is a box in your Life what does it look like? What are the barriers in your life that have kept you from seeing something Fascinating on the Scale of Truth.

Your dream is very important, and i know you will come to understand this dream as it relates to your own life.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 24th 2010, 5:58 am

Thank you Spirit-Being for your insight into my unusual dream, I do also remember some more, but doesn't really make any sense, here goes. On standing on the ground I said we were the first on the moon, then changed that statement to "no were not" once I remembered other astronaut's had been there before us, all of a sudden the moon changed from dead to somewhat alive and brighter, near to me a brick walled alleyway appeared with a small market through the opening, I only saw one stall with canopy but was aware of more, then I spotted a black animal similar to a penguin, then I couldn't see it but my OH said yes there it is, it then ran passed me while I spoke to a woman to ask what it was called, she replied casually its a doolymoon or dookymoon, cant seem to remember which, after it ran passed I then I saw two of them inside a small horse/stable shed, where the top came down half way, I remember stroking the younger ones hand, I know it was the younger one because the other one (like a father to his son) rubbed its hand as if to say "see what shes doing" that means she's friendly. I dont remember any more after that.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down