Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All .

4 posters

Go down

Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All . Empty Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All .

Post by EternallyHurt December 23rd 2011, 10:35 pm

Hello everyone. There is something that I would like to share with you all and every and any respectful opinion/thought is always welcomed by me with open arms Hugs

There is someone who died years ago that I feel a spiritual connection to. Let me back up some to give you all a bit of a background about this whole spiritual connection that I feel toward this person.

My sister and I were coming back from somewhere one day and I noticed that all these things about this in particular person kept on coming up on this particular day. I heard about this person prior to this day so I knew of them but I didn't really know much about them and I never really knew what they looked like. All I ever saw of this person was side views of their face and even at that, I wouldn't pay much attention but on this in particular day, after all the things that kept seeming to come up about this person, you could say I was basically forced to pay this person more attention .

When I got home, I decided to research pictures of this person and once I did, almost immediately, I felt a spiritual connection. I thought that to be a bit odd because it seemed as if the Universe was telling me to pay attention to this person throughout the day and then when I came home and did my research, I almost immediately felt a connection.

This person is the same sex as me (female) and there is no romantic interest whatsoever, just to throw that out there.

Yesterday I decided to meditate just to clear my mind and relax and this person came to mind during my meditation because I saw something about them prior to my meditation yesterday . Since they came up in my head during my meditation, I decided to meditate on them . Once I started to meditate on this person, I cried and cried and cried and I didn't even understand why. It wasn't sad tears or grieving tears . . . it seemed to be more like happy tears? It's really hard to explain but I'm trying lol. It seemed to be more like spiritual family tears . . . almost like "I miss being home and I want to come back home to my spiritual family" kind of tears . I also felt a sense of happiness mixed in with my crying.

I still don't really have a good hold on this person in the respect that I don't feel like I know that much about them still. I know some things about them . . . I know a lot more than I used to know but I still don't feel like I have a good hold on them . . . it's hard to explain . However, in spite of me not feeling like I know much about this person, I feel an immense and very spiritual kind of love inside of me for this person. It is a warm kind of love and it is strictly spiritual.

Honestly, I don't know what to make of any of what I feel or experienced . . . but all I do know is that I feel love for this person and I don't know why or where it came from, it's just there..

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say for now.

Peace & Love To You All !
Hug

EternallyHurt
EternallyHurt

Number of posts : 7
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All . Empty Re: Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All .

Post by Vanilla2 December 24th 2011, 3:46 am

My mind is not clear at the moment, so bare with me. This reads to me like re-incarnation, and apologies at this moment in time that I cannot elaborate more to give you answers that you so desperately need. I feel that you have lived a life before, maybe others have a different view, or if the same view can offer you more experience, help and understanding.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All . Empty Re: Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All .

Post by EternallyHurt December 24th 2011, 6:42 am

Vanilla2 wrote:My mind is not clear at the moment, so bare with me. This reads to me like re-incarnation, and apologies at this moment in time that I cannot elaborate more to give you answers that you so desperately need. I feel that you have lived a life before, maybe others have a different view, or if the same view can offer you more experience, help and understanding.

Thank you so much for replying to me . While I'm not really a believer in past lives and reincarnation, I understand how you would reach the conclusion that you did in regards to what I posted and I thank you again for your input . It's always interesting to know what others think .

When I cried in the middle of my meditation in regards to this person, I did not feel the tears were apologetic or sad . . . it's very difficult to describe what the tears were like but I do know that they weren't necessarily sad tears or tears of grief though this person isn't alive..

I don't know, it's all confusing and as I said before, I don't know what to make of any of this. I don't know if what I feel is even real and/or good or bad . . . all I know is that it's there..

It's ok that you don't have all the answers, no one does . I thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts with me . Hug
EternallyHurt
EternallyHurt

Back to top Go down

Post by beautydylan December 24th 2011, 8:15 am

It sounds interesting EternallyHurt Very Happy I agree with Vanilla2 - you might be this person reincarnated Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All . 783154 Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All . 399715
beautydylan
beautydylan

Female
Number of posts : 179
Location : Non serious answer - outside my head, serious answer - UK
Hobbies : Being random and writing poetry
Tell us about yourself : I do random very well lol
Appreciation Points : 212
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by EternallyHurt December 24th 2011, 8:38 am

beautydylan wrote:It sounds interesting EternallyHurt Very Happy I agree with Vanilla2 - you might be this person reincarnated Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All . 783154 Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All . 399715

Yes it is pretty interesting if I can say so myself..
It's all pretty confusing though..

Thank you for replying . Just Something I Would Like to Share With You All . 648385
EternallyHurt
EternallyHurt

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 24th 2011, 12:40 pm

That person is you, not eternally hurt. The confusion is, "That can't be me."
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EternallyHurt December 24th 2011, 9:06 pm

sunmystic wrote:That person is you, not eternally hurt. The confusion is, "That can't be me."

Thank you for your input . I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying here..?
EternallyHurt
EternallyHurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 December 25th 2011, 4:25 am

I cannot speak for Sunmystic, but I interpret what he is trying to say as, you have been through some form of upset or turmoil in your life, and maybe only now you are reverting to your normal form of self, but you do not realise it as you coming out the other end.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 25th 2011, 10:15 am

Vanilla2 wrote:I cannot speak for Sunmystic, but I interpret what he is trying to say as, you have been through some form of upset or turmoil in your life, and maybe only now you are reverting to your normal form of self, but you do not realise it as you coming out the other end.

Vanilla we are on the same page. There is more to us than what we know and sometimes this more to us than what we know lends us a helping hand. The problem with seeking change is finding an example of that change so you can see what you are stepping into, otherwise change can become the overwhelming unknown.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 26th 2011, 2:13 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Vanilla2 wrote:I cannot speak for Sunmystic, but I interpret what he is trying to say as, you have been through some form of upset or turmoil in your life, and maybe only now you are reverting to your normal form of self, but you do not realise it as you coming out the other end.

Vanilla we are on the same page. There is more to us than what we know and sometimes this more to us than what we know lends us a helping hand. The problem with seeking change is finding an example of that change so you can see what you are stepping into, otherwise change can become the overwhelming unknown.

The question seems to be coming up as to, "Is the 'more to us than what we know' our higher self?" I consider the 'more to us than what we know' to be our 'more knowledgable self', because when one starts to explore one's higher self this higher self becomes God and I am not ready to be God. So the answer is "no". I do not consider it our higher self.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 26th 2011, 2:28 pm

EternallyHurt wrote:
sunmystic wrote:That person is you, not eternally hurt. The confusion is, "That can't be me."

Thank you for your input . I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are saying here..?

EternallyHurt, I apologize for that. Not making sense seems to happen to me a lot and I am working on solving that dilemma. Anyway, I am sorry about that.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down