Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some quotes I read today

2 posters

Go down

Some quotes I read today Empty Some quotes I read today

Post by mia April 7th 2012, 5:54 pm

‎"All there really is to do now, is to be in the present Moment."
~ Drunvalo Melchizedek

‎"It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit." ~~ Robert Louis Stevenson ~~

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” Buddha~

‎"We warriors of light must…know that the Universe is conspiring in our favor" ~ Paulo Coelho

"Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace - to be real - must be unaffected by outside circumstances." ~ Gandhi

Don't Dwell on the Past, Dwell in Present : ~♥*♥~
"Your past history and all of your hurts are no longer here in your physical reality. Don't allow them to be here in your mind, muddying your present moments. Your life is like a play with several acts. Some of the characters who enter have short roles to play, others, much longer. But all are necessary, otherwise they wouldn't be in the play. Embrace them all, and move on to the next act."
~ Wayne Dyer

mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Some quotes I read today Empty Re: Some quotes I read today

Post by Spirit-Being April 8th 2012, 2:15 pm

Love these quotes Mia Loves i have just recently come to realize how powerful our thoughts actually are. I know now that what we send out in our thoughts will come right back to us. So never underestimate the power of thought is a new motto of mine. Loving thoughts will return to us loving thoughts Very Happy

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down