Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One

5 posters

Go down

Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One Empty Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One

Post by ATouchofHeart March 3rd 2013, 1:20 am

Here are four that come to my mind.

My son was killed instantly 8-24-97 by a local hit and run drunk driver.

A couple months after his death I was driving home just two exits before my exit. There is a slight hill on the freeway where you can't see cars until you are over it. As I come over the area I see only one car in the slow lane but it's facing the wrong way at a dead stop. I stopped at the side of the freeway as fast as I could and yelled “are you OK”? “Yes” he said dazed as he’s getting out of the car. “Can you move it?” I asked him. “No, it’s stalled” he said. “TRY” I said (no idea why I instructed him to try-there are cars coming) As he got back in the car I RAN on foot over the top of that freeway about 500 yards and started waving at cars to slow down. I was shocked at how no one was slowing down. Then I see a fire truck and I knew it would be handled by them. So I turn around and see everyone was passing the car and he did get it off the freeway to the side of the freeway. As I’m walking back to my car just off the freeway on the dirt I get a feeling to look to my left. I can hear the cars; then I see one getting close to me and then I’m abruptly moved to the right just like someone picked me up and moved me very fast. Otherwise that car would have run me over. I am blessed to have had an angel or guide watching over me that day. Could have been my son.

# 2
One in 1998 driving from Palm springs area to Long beach to Graphic Design School that I signed up for after son was killed; I was driving the on a packed freeway. Luckily I have my distance glasses on and I see delivery truck hauling furniture lose a piece off the top. As it's falling I feel my breaks start slowing my car down. The next minute was in slow motion. I seemed to be the only one slowing down. The Semi-Truck gas tanker to my left did not see the cabinet fall off the truck further up the freeway. He passes my left and slams on his breaks; jack-knifed and skids in slow motion ending up at the curb's edge of the slow lane. The tankers own gas tank was pinched from the jack-knife and it is next to my front bumper. The semi and I did not touch but I could see and smell the gas leaking. All I could think was to back up and get out of there. Luckily people were slowly backing up. He skidded over three lanes. Glad I braked early; and very grateful for the padded cushion that kept me from being hit or running into that semi. I made sure that CHP knew that it was not his fault.

Feb 5, 1999 this is the day my husband was told that he may have cancer. I made it my last day in college. Had to quit so I could take care of him. I was on my way home on the freeway during the last afternoon, in lane 3 of four. When I heard “You’d better get in the slow lane” Huh?? What was that I thought, no one’s in the car with me. Get over for what? Not an exit further I ran out of gas in the 3rd lane on the freeway. Too much traffic now to “get over” so I had to get to the fast lane shoulder because the car was out of gas. I was so mad at myself for not listening to someone who sounded exactly like my son who had died 14 months earlier. That was before dark and the traffic was terrible. I sat there on the shoulder on top of an over pass from 5pm – 11pm. No one came to help; no CHP or tow truck. We did not have cell phones at that time. When the traffic cleared I ran across the freeway, down the exit to the gas station next to the overpass I was broke down at. When I got home my husband was so worried; which did not help his cancer any. My husband died 4/16/99.

2006 I’m on my way down to the dentist in La Jolla, CA some 110 miles from my house. I know, that’s a long way to go to a dentist but I love the ocean and it was an excuse to put my feet in the sand.

I was listening to a Doreen Virtue CD on Connecting to your Angels. In it she said “everyone’s going to have an accident in their life-time, so make sure you ask your angels to make your accident “light” instead of getting hurt. On the way back I listened to an Essential Oil audio tape and I had 6 essential oils in my car that day also. I was driving my 60mph on a straight-a-way long road doing my speed limit when see my green light so I didn’t need to slow down. I saw a delivery truck to my left sitting on the left turn but I did not see a car from Ohio run the red light. I hit his right rear tire at 60mph; he went into the light post on the corner. I felt the bag explode in front of me but not hit me. I had my seat belt on. My car spun a complete 90 degrees and was sitting in the middle of the intersection backwards. Radiator was steaming; the front of the car was totally smashed in on the right side that hit his right rear wheel. My ear seat was shoved up against the back of the driver’s seat. I got out, thought a moment, asked the other driver if he was OK. Got back into my car to get my phone (that I now had) and my Essential oils. Paramedics told me I should go to hospital, I refused. I was OK except for my BP. And my hand was hurting. Apparently the ONLY injury I received was a burn on my right hand between my index finger and thumb where the bag exploded. It never touched my face at all. I never received a burn from the seat belt either. I called my daughter and she go there about 30 minutes later. We left and as we were driving down the road, my hand burn was turning very dark. I asked her to stop and I ran to the back of her truck to get my Lavender EO out. I remember hearing on that audio that Lavender heals burns. I poured a few drops on the 2.5 inch burn and the pain immediately stopped and it healed in 2 weeks. I think I had two life lessons that day. Be careful what you ask for!! And Essential Oils are pure healing tools from God.

I am Grateful for all my spirit encounters.

Deb

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on March 3rd 2013, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added color)
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One Empty Re: Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One

Post by Guest March 3rd 2013, 1:52 am

What can I say Deb.Just amazing.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One Empty Re: Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One

Post by Taurus20 March 3rd 2013, 7:37 am

Deb, I always knew you had angels with you but now I'm sure!

I talk to my angels all the time when I'm driving. I have a little bead thing that has protections stones on it, attached to my poket book all the time and I say the protection prayer and vision when I get into any car. I picture a white light and bubble going from my feet up to my head and back into the ground where it's rooted. I do it for whoever is with me too.I always feel loved and blessed! Tree Hug
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by shortangel March 3rd 2013, 8:23 am

So beautiful, thanks for sharing.

June
shortangel
shortangel

Number of posts : 38
Appreciation Points : 47
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 3rd 2013, 9:16 am

WOW!
You have had some experiences!
I am so sorry about the loss of your son and husband (((hugs)))
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 3rd 2013, 10:50 am

Thank You everyone.

I truly Heart Pump my spiritual connections.

I'm blessed and am grateful.

I'm waiting patiently for the next BIG one. Been a while. Angel-2
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 15th 2013, 1:05 pm

I was just thinking about this question and I realized that I just might be taking things for granted! I have had so many interactions that when I looked at the question I din't fully understand it.

I think the first interaction I had was with God himself. I was in an auto accident when I was 17 and as the car I was a passenger in (volkeswagan) was rolling over for the 3rd time, I started talking to God. I said OK it looks like you are taking me right now. I went on to say I was sorry for anything I might have done that wasn't to his liking and asked for fogiveness. The next thing I remember I heard people breaking the back window because that is where where I ended up after the front of the whole car was demolished and only the back was left and I was under it and ALIVE! Thankfully my friend who was driving was thrown out of the car and landed in the a grass field without an injury! I only ended up with a broken nose and whiplashes! It was a miracle in my book!

In 2010 while visiting my sisters house in MA, while sleeping in my nieces bedroom I was awakened and visited by my grandmother (paternal) who passed when I was 18 months old. She brought her 3 boys who she had lost at 1 day, 8 months and 3 years. (my fathers 3 brothers) She didn't say anything but I knew it was her. Since that day which I consider the beginning of my spiritual enlightenment, my grandmother has become my best in spirit friend, she is always with me. I see her and talk to her and she has even started talking to me with her eyes. She also brings others to visit me from my family on the other side.

On Jan 13, 2012 our 27 year old son Ian was killed walking across the street and within a week of his death he visited me in our bedroom and told me to tell his father he was alright and happy. I was very lucky to be able to help Ian cross over. As I was helping him my husband was right beside me listening to what I was saying to him. (that's another story)

My mothers best friend is also a guide of mine and she has visited me. Just the other night she came to me in my 3rd eye and her husband who I also knew was with her and they kissed eachother and smiled at me afterwards. It was a beautiful experience, I will never forget.

These are some of my most special experiences but I have more. I have been keeping a journal for almost 3 years now and it is getting quite full.
I'd love to hear of anyone eles experiences with Angels, Guides and Loved Ones.Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One 40616Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One 122147
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 16th 2013, 12:57 pm

Those are some beautiful experiences with your loved ones Taurus.
It's so comforting. And yes, you have had some amazing experiences, much more intense than I've had yet. You are blessed. And very lucky to have lived through that VW roll. Obviously your angels and guides were there protecting you. Sometimes we have to experience a "remembrance" of that crash (not that we forget) but something significant like a broken nose. I am so glad you did not suffer additional trauma. You have much to do in this lifetime. It was just part of your growth experiences. Love Ya Katt....... Loving Hugs
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 17th 2013, 10:16 am

Thanks Deb, I have had a couple other very close to that one too! I really don't know how many of my choices I have left!lol!
I do know I'm here for a reason and that's to help others learn about spiritualality!Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One 312297
Your experiences have been extroadanary!Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One 45878I'm sure a lot more are in the future! I think broadcasting might be there too!
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 17th 2013, 10:41 am

I was sure I had answered more in this thread!
Taurus and Deb ..... you have had some real touching experiences with your loved ones.
I am so so sorry for the losses you have had to mourn.
And yet here you both are, full of love, light, compassion and empathy.
Two amazing lovely people xxxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 18th 2013, 10:12 am

Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One 312297Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One 220146 You yourself have had an amazing life and I believe that is why we have all found eachother. There are no coincidences!Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One 839875
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 18th 2013, 1:00 pm

You yourself have had an amazing life and I believe that is why we have all found each other. There are no coincidences!Share Your Story of Intervention with an Angel, Guide or Loved One 839875

I totally agree! ((hugs))
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 18th 2013, 4:42 pm

A coincidence is meant to be,I always believe in events happening because they are meant to happen.
The Internet has brought so many like minded folks together. How many folks like us would have met with out the Net?

Joan x Very Happy
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 18th 2013, 9:19 pm

Thank you Mia, you also.

And yes we are all here for reasons.

No accidents in life Smile
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down