Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could my animal totem be a lion

4 posters

Go down

Could my animal totem be a lion Empty Could my animal totem be a lion

Post by Assumpta March 10th 2013, 8:33 am

I ask this as I have been reading a book where it was said that when we return to the earth plane an animal who we seem to have an affinity with could possibly be our animal totem. I have always loved lions and even dreampt once when I was around 10 that I had one and used to take it shopping down the village where I lived.

If anyone can help me with this I would be so glad.

Could my animal totem be a lion 12339
Assumpta
Assumpta

Female
Number of posts : 17
Hobbies : reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
Tell us about yourself : Married with 3 sons, 6 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildre. Live in a cavehouse with 1 dog and many, many cats.
Appreciation Points : 27
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Could my animal totem be a lion Empty Re: Could my animal totem be a lion

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 8:47 am

From my own personal experiences with animals.....they only come into my life to help me with a situation. To guide me; giving me incite to a particular situation I'm dealing with.

I think we can choose to have a lifetime with a particular animal also.

Deb
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 14th 2013, 12:29 pm

Is it possible to have a previous pet come back as an animal guide?

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 14th 2013, 1:04 pm

I read a book where this person had an affinity to Tigers and when they had a regression they found out that in one of their lifetimes they worked with a cirucus and trained Tigers. So I guess you could say the tigers could be his animal guide during this liftime.
I think I might have read that in "Our Sould Gift". Could my animal totem be a lion 783154
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 14th 2013, 7:59 pm

I used to be a member of a spiritual movie subscription.
http://www.spiritualcinemacircle.com

For $25 we would get a DVD that had a few movies on it monthly.
Many amazing movies. Never a bad one.
This one can't remember the name at this moment went like this......

It started with a woman who was distraught and had a gun in her hand.
She tried shooting herself in the mouth but it did not fire....
She tried a second time and it did not go off.
She started crying uncontrollably then all of a sudden she heard this huge noise.

She looked over and this handsome young blond man was laying on her floor. He had just fell from the "sky" in her living room.

She was startled and asked who he was.
He said he was there to help her.

He took her to the spirit world and connected her with her father.
Later on in movie she said to this man...."you feel so familiar, where do I know you from"

The young man said that she helped him when he was sick and dying.
After some talk he said...............

I WAS YOUR DOG AND I LOVED YOU VERY MUCH Hug

Deb

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 15th 2013, 12:26 pm

DebCould my animal totem be a lion 30964Could my animal totem be a lion 648385
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 15th 2013, 12:31 pm

Well,there you are. We think we come back as humans but not always.... Wink

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart March 16th 2013, 3:44 am

Glad you liked it.
If I ever find those movies I will search the name and I'll bet they are on You tube. (lent them out once to my chiropractor but think I got them back)
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum