Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies Empty Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies

Post by sunmystic March 23rd 2013, 1:57 pm

There seems to be very little said about the three chakras that are below the "body chakra" (the anus). When you go into and wake up the chakras that are above the top of your head the energy realities that make up these chakras becomes finer and finer as you go up and if you go up into these finer energy states of being without having a solid ground the experience that you will feel will be disjointed and will have a lack of sanity to it. The three chakras below the body chakra are grounding chakras for grounding all of the chakras that are above your head. I don't know how many chakras there are above one's head, at this point in time I am exploring the fifth one and at this point in time I really don't know too much about it. I call it the "sublime chakra". Anyway, it turns out that the lower chakras (I call them, "Creation", "Cosmos", and the lowest one "Foundation".) are realities of physical mass. "Creation", the first one under the body chakra (anus), is the mass of our planet and solar system and the galaxy that we occupy, and "Cosmos", the second chakra under the body chakra (anus), is the physical mass of the Universe, and "Foundation", the third chakra under the body chakra (anus), is the combined physical mass of everything in all of the dimensions (including the one that we dwell in) that are in existence. It also turns out that we are so big that that which we truly are in order to be experienced and maintained once woken up requires that we be grounded to the physical mass that is the mass contained in all of the dimensions, of which our dimension is just a small part of. Guys, grounding yourself to a planet is a good place to start Smile , but the mass of a planet is not anywhere near heavy enough to ground that which you really are, both as a physical body and a spirit body which in true reality are at play as one. Actually we are baby gods Smile and as our grounding chakras become more real we grow into "child gods". And as these grounding chakras become more real the chakras above our heads and those in our physical body automatically wake up and say, "hello!" All automatically. sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies Empty Re: Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies

Post by sunmystic March 23rd 2013, 2:28 pm

No roots, no tree. Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies Empty Re: Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies

Post by Taurus20 March 23rd 2013, 6:39 pm

I do know about the other Chakras but that is my limit right now. I am just starting to read a book about them so hopefully I will be able to contribute to this post shortly. I know about the grounding also.

I do a chakra morning and night meditation by Doreen Virtue, but she only goes into the 7 Chakras. Do Reiki masters go into all the Chakras? Smile
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 23rd 2013, 8:11 pm

I have some pics of more chakras.
I know there is an Earth Star and Soul Star chakra.
I'll hunt them up tomorrow xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 23rd 2013, 8:12 pm

John the 'body' chakra is called the root or base chakra xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2013, 11:18 am

mia wrote:John the 'body' chakra is called the root or base chakra xx

Thanks Mia. I just always call it the body chakra because folks that are focused of on that energy center are always very body oriented, for lack for any other words, and mostly their interest is on food and body pleasures. It is like the crown chakra, I call it the existence chakra because folk that have a strong focus on that energy center radiate "I exist" very strongly. Back in the day I had to come up with my own names because I didn't have any books, so I am out of touch with what tradition and the mainstream folks are calling them. My chakra names from the fifth chakra above the head moving down, are: "sublime", "cosmic", "I", "will", "desire", "existence" (crown chakra), "life", "nourishment", "Love" (heart chakra), "power", "sex", "body" (root chakra), "creation", "cosmos", and "foundation." John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 11:32 am

Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies More_c15
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 11:34 am

I wasn't sure if you did know the names of the chakras Sunny Smile
Above is pic I said I would post .... is it what you were talking of?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2013, 11:41 am

To me it has always been "Simple is best." And after spending most of my life playing in the chakra realities (thousands and thousands of hours) it has become that the simplest way is to wake up the three chakras that are below the "body" or "root" chakra (anus). A house built on sand will not stand; A house built on rock (a solid foundation) will stand. And when one builds a house one always starts with the "foundation". And it just happens that if you start with the foundation, that the house will build itself. And yes guys Smile nobody else is saying this. Oh well. The truth is that I am lucky that you guys are patient with me. sunmystic/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2013, 12:01 pm

mia wrote:Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies More_c15

Too cool Mia Smile ! I always wondered how they looked at it. There are a lot of systems out there and ultimately they were all created by some mystic that was attempting to explain what they had experienced to others. And the problem with explaining these things is that they involve understanding and experiences that an addition to the three dimensional reality that we call the physical world. And because language is designed to describe the things pertaining to the three dimensional physical world, there are not any words to describe realities that can not be perceived as the three dimensional physical reality that we live in. sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 12:04 pm

I was taught a grounding exercise when I had my reiki attunement.
I rarely ground though, unless I am doing something where I have to look after myself xxx
I keep my chakras clear and realigned, I have friends who come round for a healing circle and we do each other too. From head to toe.
You can also call on angels and/or guides to keep your channels open and chakras clear.
Visualisation and sensing is what I use.
Would you like me to do a post on this?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 March 24th 2013, 12:05 pm

Mia, Thank you for the chart. I have heard about all the Chakras but haven't really learned about those above and below. Wow there is so much to learn! Have you been able to open all of those Chakras? I know people who do Reiki and they only do the 7. I would guess that the others are for the more experienced.

John, I can understand you are doing what your intuition is telling you and that is probably the best way for you. I think spirit shows us certain things and like our humanity no soul is alike, so if it works for you that is great! You could be a big step above us all. The more we learn the more things change. That's life!
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 12:16 pm

Taurus, like you said, we are all different.
John uses his instinct so much more than I do.
I learn from books, have a practise, and adapt whatever it is to my way of understanding or truth.
John learns from scratch and makes his own truth.
Both ways are right, cos they work Smile

I have felt my soul and earth star, I did an exercise I read about one full moon.
It was sooo magical!
I cannot remember how it went now.
I did it whilst moonbathing and the energy was out of this world!
I'll see if I still have it or not.
It was one of Rebekah Shamans Lunascopes I read it from xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2013, 12:46 pm

Elrick Smile , how are we doing so far? Guys the things that you are studying is commercial. The things that I am presenting is a gift to public domain. And yes it is not usable to everybody. And there is actually no money in what I am presenting to me personally, because nobody needs me or to buy anything from me to do it. And because the average American (and a lot of other people in the world) is focused on making a living, getting ahead, and has no time for the metaphysical stuff, what I am presenting they can do on the fly. They don't need to sit and meditate or pay money to study. Once they get a feel for setting a proper ground everything happens automatically as they are working and trying to get ahead. The Masters say that you can not do it and be focused on this world of things, I beg to differ with them. Based on my experience they are wrong. But like you guys are saying, "People should do what their gut feeling tells them to do." and I agree. Just love! sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2013, 1:55 pm

Grounding the energies of the Physical and Spiritual Bodies Tree_branches_and_rootscopy1_zps839056e3

The three grounding charkras (my version Smile ). The trunk of the tree is the "physical body". As the roots get deeper and spread out the tree gets bigger and more stable. But first the roots and "then" the tree. sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2013, 5:16 pm

Footnote:

The lower three chakras that are beneath the "root chakra" can be added to any system. If they are added, the system that they are added to will become automatically balanced and easier to work with and learn. sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 5:33 pm

Sunny, this is similar to what I was taught.

After relaxing, feet on the ground, visualise roots growing from the soles of your feet.
As they go deeper into Mother Earth, see them grow stronger, thicker.
Allow them to go as deep as they can, til they come to a boulder, giant crystal, something way down in the earth that they can wrap around, and let them anchor theirselves there.

Now turn your attention to your base chakra, see a cord growing out of it and watch it go down to join the roots from your feet (short version)

Then the sacral and solar plexus the same.

I only use the roots from my feet though xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2013, 7:07 pm

mia wrote:Sunny, this is similar to what I was taught.

After relaxing, feet on the ground, visualise roots growing from the soles of your feet.
As they go deeper into Mother Earth, see them grow stronger, thicker.
Allow them to go as deep as they can, til they come to a boulder, giant crystal, something way down in the earth that they can wrap around, and let them anchor theirselves there.

Now turn your attention to your base chakra, see a cord growing out of it and watch it go down to join the roots from your feet (short version)

Then the sacral and solar plexus the same.

I only use the roots from my feet though xxx

Mia, your system works perfectly for grounding that which is the physical body, for doing physical energy workings that are for the physical body, and for bringing the physical body into a state of balance because you are grounding to the Creation chakra which is the first chakra that is under the root chakra. I color it golden because is grounds the physical. The second chakra that is below the root chakra, the cosmos chakra, is the chakra that grounds the spirit body. I color is white because it grounds the spirit. The third chakra under the root chakra grounds both of and adds mass to both of the two chakras above it and it should be colored white gold because it is the ground for both the physical side of creation and the spirit side of creation. People that have great spirit mass are grounded to the second chakra below the rood chakra naturally without having to consciously create a ground. Most people do not have this "naturally" connection. Mia because you work only in the physical energies (or you invoke the higher ups Smile to create a healing) there is not any need for you to have any other grounding system. The grounding system that you are using is perfect! Just love, sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 7:15 pm

Thanks Sunny Smile
I only ground and protect if I am doing a house or person cleanse, in case there are any baddies.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 24th 2013, 7:33 pm

mia wrote:Thanks Sunny Smile
I only ground and protect if I am doing a house or person cleanse, in case there are any baddies.

That sounds like a good plan to me Smile , I just go to war with them Smile which I admit is not a good thing and I am working on that. It is people in the physical that I tread carefully around. Love, sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 24th 2013, 7:47 pm

I never fight .... we were in a house once, son and I.
We had been asked to investigate a bad feeling there.
I don't usually go physically, but son enjoys an investigation, so I went with him.
We were in the bedroom where most of the bad feeling was.
Son saw an evil figure build up, near the wardrobe and there was a horrible, scary feeling in the room too.
I told everyone, son and the two occupants to beam love to the figure and I covered and filled it with gold and pink light.
When we finished, the figure was an elderly man, bent and with a walking stick.
He told son his tale, apologised and we sent him home with love.

Another time, I was asked to look in a friends, friends house.
I found a black mass in the hallway.
After sending love etc, it was a girl child with downs syndrome.
Many years ago, she worked in the house and was very badly treated, starved and beaten.
The one who mistreated her was there too.
She apologised and all was well.
I walked with her to the tunnel and her father was waiting for her with his arms open.
I have been fortunate never to meet anything evil, perhaps it's cos I try and see good in all and everyone .... I dunno xxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 25th 2013, 1:18 pm

The closest I have come to meeting true evil in a spirit sense was Lilith. She is the one in Semitic legend that is the demon/witch of desolate places (Not the one that is the mother off all vampires). Meeting Lilith creates an absolute terror reality in one's mind. "Absolute." Her and I never did become friends, but we did reach a point where we agreed to disagree and get along. I don't think that she is true evil because true evil can appear to be beautiful and friendly. Lilith is just always the way that she is and very up close and personal about it. There is no subterfuge with her, what you see is what you get. sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 25th 2013, 1:33 pm

Footnote:

The three chakras that are below the body/root chakra (anus) are not states of consciousness, they are the ground/anchor for the states of consciousness. The areas of the tree that grows toward the sunlight are where the areas of the states of consciousness are at. As these areas grow outward and upward one experiences greater states of consciousness. sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia March 25th 2013, 1:41 pm

Sunny you sure have seen and experienced more than I!
And you understand more than I.
The ones well known whom I have met are Jesus, Mary, El Moyra and St Germain.
What were you doing meeting Lilith?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic March 25th 2013, 2:32 pm

mia wrote:Sunny you sure have seen and experienced more than I!
And you understand more than I.
The ones well known whom I have met are Jesus, Mary, El Moyra and St Germain.
What were you doing meeting Lilith?

Back in the day Smile I met a young lady on a message board that I was on at the time who was what one would generally consider a gifted "chaos generator". Lilith was her spirit guide and weapon Smile . This young lady was white and from South Africa and living in the UK at the time. She could exist in Lilith's reality and be perfectly comfortable. That was something that I was never able to do. She followed me to other different message boards for a while using different names, but I always recognized her because of the presence of Lilith. And because Lilith and I had agreed to disagree we didn't have any problems. I have met God, Lord Jesus and Lord Shiva, but those are the only ones of the "loving divine" that I have met. I seem to have in the past mostly hung out with the Hades type folks and was generally in a state of conflict with them. One time a Kriya yoga guru/master that I was visiting with posted on a message board, that I was on at the time, that I was like the demon that was loved by Brahman because of his persistence. What he posted really helped me to understand myself Smile . sunmystic
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next