Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 year search for husband's military records..........

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

14 year search for husband's military records.......... - Page 3 Empty Re: 14 year search for husband's military records..........

Post by Aussiepom July 30th 2013, 11:37 am

Never heard anything more about it.    No doubt there will be an investigation going on...

How are you,Deb?....Hugs 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

14 year search for husband's military records.......... - Page 3 Empty Re: 14 year search for husband's military records..........

Post by ATouchofHeart July 31st 2013, 12:48 am

I'm great Joan. 
Busy at work and leaving Fri night after work to drive up to Las Vegas mountain area where my sister lives. Never been there. 
Remember I only found them in 1985 (if I mentioned it - I know on JVP board everyone knew) and after my son/husband died we lost contact. Just reunited with one sister a couple years ago. 

She got comped 4 tickets to see Sylvia Browne next weekend and we are going. Me, my sister, her male friend and her female friend. 
I'll probably stay a couple days there. She's taking me hiking in the Vegas mountains. 

Got a quote for new tires I've been saving up for and getting them on tomorrow after work. 
Quilted all afternoon/night today just got home. 

Have to do a few things before bed so nite.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 31st 2013, 10:52 am

Enjoy hun.....tell us how you went when you come back......Very Happy 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 1st 2013, 1:53 am

Just arrived home from daughter's. Got my tires on - oh my what a slick ride.
Quilted after that for 6 hrs. Got the whole top of a quilt finished. I did the whole alphabet in applique with blue fabric inside the alphas. And 2 inch sashing around each 5" square. Will put the back on next week. Have to get get ready and pack for the weekend. I'm done for the day.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2013, 2:26 am

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 2nd 2013, 1:12 am

Thank you Stephen.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 5th 2013, 3:06 am

Back from Las Vegas. Did n't leave till Sat am at 7:16.
Takes 4 hrs to get there, and it did going up. 
But it took from 5:pm until I walked into my house  at 12:00 midnight. Seven hours to drive a 4 hr trip.
Traffic was bumper to bumper or 20 miles per hours or stop for half the trip or more. 
Seems it was the weekend holiday people going home from Vegas and the Nevada to California Agriculture stop; I did not see any accidents my way home. But my daughter called and said DON'T go the other freeway, my son-in-law was driving home from work same time I was coming home and he had dead stop traffic on a different freeway due to an accident that creamed a car and probably killed everyone inside. 

I'll post about my trip and the total SURPRISE I GOT DURING THE EVENT.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom August 5th 2013, 11:34 am

What a journey!    You must be worn out.....
Looking forward to hearing about the event.....cheers 

Joan xxx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 5th 2013, 6:36 pm

I posted my event separately.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3