Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am sharing my positive actions to the world.....

Go down

I am sharing my positive actions to the world..... Empty I am sharing my positive actions to the world.....

Post by ATouchofHeart June 30th 2013, 10:28 am

Healing Energy Cards

I just placed this positive affirmation on their Facebook page.

The WALL (or this post) is OPEN for you to ASK for help in any area of your life. Be CLEAR about what you DO want... do your best to keep your request positive based... Consider your wording and how your thoughts create your reality...I will acknowledge all requests over the next few days... however this is NOT here for readings etc.... it is a place for you to consider your requests and to actually physically put them somewhere.

I embrace the exuberance of each thought, word, phrase and chapter that will encompass my first book on spirituality. I look forward to the peace of mind knowing that I will embrace the precise vehicle to publish my first book.  Positive thoughts flow through my mind and fingers bringing my experience to the world which will lead me on my new path to self publishing through written communication. Financial abundance will flow continually to support my new endeavor. As I remember daily the message spirit gave to me for support; “the world needs your book”. I desire to know which avenue of publishing will benefit the world from my book in the greatest way.  

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down