Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Question

4 posters

Go down

Just a Question Empty Just a Question

Post by Arbel July 6th 2013, 1:37 pm

Today a strange thought came to me and I am curious to find out certain things as I keep getting flashbacks about my life be it in dreams; thoughts or just plain flash backs.  What I need to know is if other people are experiencing similar happenings right back to childhood and I an not asking for the contents be they good or bad it is only the question of having the same experiences that is important

Arbel

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Just a Question Empty Re: Just a Question

Post by sunmystic July 6th 2013, 5:16 pm

Arbel wrote:Today a strange thought came to me and I am curious to find out certain things as I keep getting flashbacks about my life be it in dreams; thoughts or just plain flash backs.  What I need to know is if other people are experiencing similar happenings right back to childhood and I an not asking for the contents be they good or bad it is only the question of having the same experiences that is important

Arbel

Arbel, I am pretty sure that most people do and that it is normal for that to happen. As we go through life we learn new things and those things then have to brought into some kind of meaning with the old things that one has experienced. What you are experiencing is a part of the process. It happens to me and I do it all of the time. And other people have mentioned to me that it happens to them also. Love, john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2013, 1:38 am

I would agree with John.It is quite normal and actually very useful.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 7th 2013, 7:13 am

Yes,I have had those too,Bill.

But not so much of my own life.    I have 'seen' my parents within dreams as they looked when they were young.

Like seeing a movie going back into the past.   Memories maybe?

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel July 7th 2013, 3:44 pm

In a discussion yesterday we were talking about the statement that we judge ourselves when we pass over but how true that is I do not know.  It was at that time when the thought came in saying we are already judging ourselves; it is possible that it is true as we are in what is called the end days

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 7th 2013, 5:21 pm

Arbel wrote:In a discussion yesterday we were talking about the statement that we judge ourselves when we pass over but how true that is I do not know.  It was at that time when the thought came in saying we are already judging ourselves; it is possible that it is true as we are in what is called the end days

Bill

Bill, I was going to mention that when you go through these experiences that you are experiencing that you should not judge yourself too harshly. We are all in more or less a state of ignorance until we are not. In the meantime we are all doing the best that we know how to do until we learn a better way to do things. Being in the last days might have something to do with it because everything is in a state flux and change, but you still shouldn't judge yourself too harshly. We have all done things in the past that as we learn more about things that we feel bad about or wish that we had done something different than what we did. The important thing is to not do the things that you feel you shouldn't have done anymore (which is actually easier said than done Smile  ). But don't beat up on yourself about past stuff, just drift into a better world of understanding that is of a loving God and a loving Jesus. Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 July 8th 2013, 7:39 am

I agree, our lives are always changing and that's from our learning process which we like to believe is good and I'm sure it is. As we get older and wiser, I think we do reflect upon the past but mostly because of the knowledge we have acquired. We look back and say " boy I wish I knew then what I know now". The truth is it wasn't suppose to happen that way, we had to go through the learning process! We planned all this before reincarnating and it has all worked out as we planned it if we are where we are today. If we live another 20 years we will probably we will  looking back on today, at least I hope we will be! 
I know I have grown so much spiritually in the last 3 years and I never would have thought 10 years ago I would be learning what I am now. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have had and I know I have so much more to learn. 
This learning process kind of reminds me of my grandmother when she was in her 80's, I was still in school and I would come home and she would start talking about such interesting things and I would think to myself how does she know so much, every day it would be something new and unusual. One day I finally asked her Grandma where did you get all this knowledge, and her answer to me was right over there. She pointed to a set of Encyclopedias we had in a book rack. She told me every day when we all went to school and she was home alone she would take one of the books and sit down and read, she was amazed at everything she read. All she wanted to do was keep learning. Sadly she passed at 86 but she went to the other side with a lot of knowledge about this side for sure! Loves
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 8th 2013, 10:34 am

Deb, your grandmother's example was a good example for us all to follow. Love, john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down