Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRUSADE PRAYER from the Book of Truths

2 posters

Go down

CRUSADE PRAYER from the Book of Truths Empty CRUSADE PRAYER from the Book of Truths

Post by laura ann August 4th 2013, 7:21 pm

if your feeling overwhelmed during this new influx  you might call for some help .
This crusade prayer is from the 1920 version of The Book of Truths.

if you feel lost and unsure of what is real and not real around you or who to trust and who is imitating the light this prayer will help you to gain clarity.
------------------------------------------
Crusade Prayer (116) Save me from the evil of lies:

Dear Jesus, help me.
I am drowning in tears of sorrow.
My heart is confused.
I do not know who I can trust.
Please fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so that I can choose the correct path to Your Kingdom.
Help me, dear Jesus, to always remain true to Your Word, given to the world by Peter and to never deviate from what You taught us or deny Your death on the Cross.
Jesus, You are the Way.
Show me the Way.
Hold me and carry me on Your journey of Great Mercy.

Amen.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

CRUSADE PRAYER from the Book of Truths Empty Re: CRUSADE PRAYER from the Book of Truths

Post by ATouchofHeart August 13th 2013, 12:39 am

Is this Bill's book from his post on his past life in the 1920's? 

Thank's for sharing Laura Ann.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down