Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distant Reiki Healing

4 posters

Go down

Distant Reiki Healing Empty Distant Reiki Healing

Post by Spirit-Being March 10th 2009, 8:46 pm

Distant Reiki Healing

Because Reiki Energy is not limited by time and distance, Distant Reiki Healings can also be given without the client being present. It is easily done and works very well.

Distant healing can be done in different ways.

The practitioner can use a proxy, visualization or a projection of Reiki energy (beaming) or a combination of these methods.

Sending Reiki is effortless.

If you already attuned into a second degree Reiki, visualize the person you are sending energy to. Start by drawing the Dai Ko Myo, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Sei He Ki and Cho Ku Rei 3 times for each symbol.

Sit quietly and focus on the INTENT of sending Reiki and the name of the person you are sending it. Do this for 10-20 minutes.

Distant Reiki Healing may also be done at an appointed time that the practitioner and the healee agree on ahead of time. The healee agrees to sit or lie comfortably for an agreed amount of time (usually up to half an hour). The practitioner sends the Reiki Healing Energy during this time in the method that they are guided to use.

If you would like a Reiki Healing done for you or someone you know. Please post it and one of our members who is trained in Reiki II or above will provide a healing for you. Let us know the persons name, what the problem is and what time would be good for the healee. We love you all and i believe that we all help each other and by doing so the world becomes healed as well.

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on August 7th 2011, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Distant Reiki Healing Empty Re: Distant Reiki Healing

Post by parrotlover100 March 10th 2009, 9:06 pm

I think Reiki healing is a wonderful alternative method in spiritual healing of the body and soul.It is attracted to a very deep faith. I also believe here is where many mericles can be found. May god bless all you who practice reiki and all those who seek its healing. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Distant Reiki Healing Empty healing request

Post by FIRE June 26th 2009, 2:53 pm

I would like to ask for healing help for a friend.
Sharon Corrans in Cape Town, Africa she has fibromyalgia. Cape town is 8 hrs ahead of EST

I would also like to ask for healing help for my self ( Joy Whittington). I has
Multiple sclerosis. Cresco Pa which is EST. Any time is good for me. I'm out of work and virtually a shut in due to my symptoms right now.
feel free to send msg if you want to set/pinpoint time.
FIRE
FIRE

Female
Number of posts : 17
Hobbies : parrots, internet, graphics
Tell us about yourself : witch, empath, psychic, telekinetic, healer, parrot lover. I love doing graphic art on my PC, astral travel
Appreciation Points : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 26th 2009, 7:28 pm

I would be happy to do a healing for you and your friend. Ill send message with time and date. I am a reiki level ll practioner. You can view my certificates here if you like,

http://www.spiritsjourneyforums.com/Helen-Orman-Certificates-h45.htm
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum