Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsunami Dream

5 posters

Go down

Tsunami Dream Empty Tsunami Dream

Post by 23luda23 August 12th 2009, 2:22 am

This dream I had night before last was very vivid and strong and it’s a third one about tsunami in the short period of time.

In the dream I had a dream about a major tsunami that level down the cities. I told the dream to my family and friends but they told me it was just a dream but I knew it was not and was getting ready for the tsunami. I found a big rock and was going to hide behind it. Several month went by,I went behind the rock with some of my animals with me. There were also some other different animals came and hid behind a rock. As I was waiting there I thought the rock may be pushed by the wave on top of us and thought about the rock cave may be better but it was too late,I saw the tsunami coming just like in my dream. I set there and waited all of a sudden there was noise of rushing water I looked around and we were also protected by some sort of construction that was build as an extension to the rock. I heard the devastating noise of the tsunami for some time all around. Finally it was quiet we all come out to witness all of the damage. In the dream I lived in the city (I live in the country actually) I don’t know what city it was but there was big tall buildings and they were no more, it was all leveled down to the ground. My husband who did not believe me has survived and came to tell me I was right and I told him that it was not just a dream I could of said that to many more people and they would of got ready and survived (he in life is skeptical about these things). After that I saw a television weather program and a section of northern California the whole northern California were highlighted. And that is all I remember.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Tsunami Dream Empty Re: Tsunami Dream

Post by parrotlover100 August 12th 2009, 12:40 pm

this dream could really have been a vision,of a pending disaster coming.Ijust saw on the news 1 or 2 days ago about a giant typhoon coming or hitting a part of china i think, or tywan any way 1 million people were evacuated and still some died any way.It showed a huge hotel just crumbling down to the ground completely.buildings were demolished and people fled for their lives. I wonder if your dream had anything to do with this disaster.not saying you caused it just saying you might of had the vision for it. amazing.thank you for posting your dreams and experiences i really enjoy reading them. Thank You Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 12th 2009, 4:24 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:this dream could really have been a vision,of a pending disaster coming.Ijust saw on the news 1 or 2 days ago about a giant typhoon coming or hitting a part of china i think, or tywan any way 1 million people were evacuated and still some died any way.It showed a huge hotel just crumbling down to the ground completely.buildings were demolished and people fled for their lives. I wonder if your dream had anything to do with this disaster.not saying you caused it just saying you might of had the vision for it. amazing.thank you for posting your dreams and experiences i really enjoy reading them. Thank You Very Happy

I recorded the dream in the dream journal on Aug.10 as the dream I had night before last. So I actually had the dream on the Aug.8 I just searched the news and typhoon hit on Aug 9. I need to start watching the news on TV I guess, the yahoo did not show this. I really don’t know what to think about this? I know that the dream was intense and when I woke up I told that to my husband right away. And I also wanted to record that day and maybe I need to do this from now on, but I tend to procrastinate a lot. But even if I dream that to warn others, no one would of listen to me anyway.

I now came to a place where I remember every night's dream. I think the more one gets involved in their dream life the more they remember. That is what I feel anyways. I am ok with it now because I now rarely have a nigh terrors.

Thank you perrotlover for mentioning this news to me and I am glad you enjoy them Thank You :lovesigh:
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 13th 2009, 10:26 am

As i read your dream luda, a dream that i had that was similar came to mind where i was also in a city with tall buildings (New York City) a tsunami was on it's way and i needed to find shelter so i put by back towards one of the tall buildings and hoped the building would protect me. (There is much more to this dream) but i will stop there and give you my interpretation of your dream.

I must say that this morning my thinking mind keeps wanting to think away, if i go on first impressions i am able to interpret it much easier. I will do my best to help shed some light on this dream for you.

This dream may be a future event that will be coming soon, your dream holds answers it is a warning, as for your family not believing and telling you that this was just a dream, may indicate how you feel you hope they would open up more, through your experiences you know we all have great abilities. The rock is your shield and your first impression was to hide behind the rock, this is telling me that you may be questioning your first impressions somewhere in your life. First impression is your guidance the second choice is usually your mind trying to analyze and take control. Taking the animals with you shows your love for nature, i see you are very connected. As for your husband coming to you and saying you were right, is showing me that he will open up one day something will happen that will open his eyes. Skepticism only lasts until it is dis-proven. The whole morale of this dream is to trust in your abilities, believe in yourself and go with what you feel to be true. Tsunami washed everything clean...

I did my best on this one sometimes it is easier said than done to go with your feelings, my mind was not very open this morning, some days are different than others. Hope this helped in some way.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer August 13th 2009, 6:53 pm

Dreams are thoughts that emerge from your subconscious while you're asleep. These dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves if we only know how to interpret them. Here's how I interpret yours:

You must break up the different elements (or events, things, people) in your dream:

Water is the universal symbol for emotion. How it looks and behaves in a dream is very significant. A flood symbolizes that you are afraid of being emotionally overwhelmed in real life,
it represents the intense feeling that you're being overwhelmed by your emotions.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 13th 2009, 11:54 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:
This dream may be a future event that will be coming soon, your dream holds answers it is a warning, as for your family not believing and telling you that this was just a dream, may indicate how you feel you hope they would open up more(TRUE), through your experiences you know we all have great abilities. The rock is your shield and your first impression was to hide behind the rock, this is telling me that you may be questioning your first impressions somewhere in your life(YES I DO THAT SOMETIMES). First impression is your guidance the second choice is usually your mind trying to analyze and take control(I BELIEVE THAT). Taking the animals with you shows your love for nature, i see you are very connected(I LOVE ANIMALS VERY MUCH). As for your husband coming to you and saying you were right, is showing me that he will open up one day something will happen that will open his eyes. Skepticism only lasts until it is dis-proven. The whole morale of this dream is to trust in your abilities, believe in yourself and go with what you feel to be true. (YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT)Tsunami washed everything clean... (According to Carl Jung too)
I did my best on this one sometimes it is easier said than done to go with your feelings, my mind was not very open this morning, some days are different than others. Hope this helped in some way.

Many Blessings

You did a very good job Thumb Thank you Spirit-Being Thank You :lovesigh:
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 14th 2009, 12:05 am

Wind-Dancer wrote:Dreams are thoughts that emerge from your subconscious while you're asleep. These dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves if we only know how to interpret them. Here's how I interpret yours:

You must break up the different elements (or events, things, people) in your dream:

Water is the universal symbol for emotion. How it looks and behaves in a dream is very significant. A flood symbolizes that you are afraid of being emotionally overwhelmed in real life,
it represents the intense feeling that you're being overwhelmed by your emotions.

Thank you Wind-Dancer. I also found this on the internet; According to Carl Jung, a tsunami dream is very significant. It is one of those great “archetypal” dreams, meaning symbols which are universal across all cultures. A tsunami is supposed to be a symbol of some great spiritual change, the washing away of the old and the beginnings of new growth. Personally that is what water represents to me, more, as being cleansing agent and I have always been fascinated with it.

Thank You :lovesigh:
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernBelle82 September 4th 2009, 1:14 pm

I used to dream about huge tsunami's myself there for a while. It would be waves as high as the sky and I would be the only one to escape it in some manner. It was quite scary. Then I had another dream where my last tsunami dream. I was with children and I knew a tsunami was coming and so we hurried and we made it safely. I was worried about the children and not myself like I was in past dreams. I haven't had one since then. I do agree water is a cleansning agent.
SouthernBelle82

Female
Number of posts : 14
Hobbies : Cooking, reading, Karaoke, playing Sims, politics
Tell us about yourself : I'm 27 and majoring in criminal justice.
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down