Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meditation :: Bubble of Protection

4 posters

Go down

Meditation :: Bubble of Protection Empty Meditation :: Bubble of Protection

Post by liberatedsoul August 24th 2009, 9:35 pm

Here is a link to my latest blog post:

http://www.baraka-bashad.com/2009/08/meditation-bubble-of-protection.html

Let me know what you think.
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male
Number of posts : 57
Appreciation Points : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Meditation :: Bubble of Protection Empty Re: Meditation :: Bubble of Protection

Post by parrotlover100 August 25th 2009, 3:34 pm

Wow!! I like that.Stepping into a protective bubble.I 've never tried to do astral travel,but it is a fascinating idea to me.And this method sounds great.I'm going to have to try it .Thank you Liberatedsoul. Thank You Very Happy Good Post
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by liberatedsoul August 25th 2009, 5:18 pm

You are very welcome! Good luck!!
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 27th 2009, 4:41 pm

I have used the bubble of protection in the past, it works great and i have felt very protected although i have seemed to get away from using it, i think i will start using this protection again, thanks for refreshing my memory liberatedsoul. :flo:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by liberatedsoul August 27th 2009, 5:14 pm

It is a great technique for those that fear is a stumbling block to progress. It is not necessary once you know that no harm will come unless you invite it. I suggest using it as you need it...
liberatedsoul
liberatedsoul

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 31st 2009, 5:57 pm

I asked for protection today and had a wonderful experience, i asked the Angels for protection i saw beams of white light circling around me a thought came to me about the circle of protection, and i am sure this impression i was getting was the protection i was given, the beams of light surrounded me and shielded me, i saw the energy turning into a bubble with me inside. The bubble started rising up out the earths atmosphere, i was now looking at the earth through this bubble of protection. I remember feeling this bouncing sensation as if the bubble was expanding as i bounced it was amazing felt like butterflies in my stomach, when in an airplane or on a rollercoaster. Each move that was made was done by thought alone, i thought to myself since i am in space i might as well take a trip and explore, i thought move forward and i did, seemed like i was moving very fast but felt like i was still. I am not sure what happened next as my attention was drawn away from this experience. I do Love using the bubble of protection always have. Meditation :: Bubble of Protection Bubble Thanks again liberatedsoul

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind September 29th 2009, 11:13 am

I have tried this protection for the last 2 nights. It seems to have helped already. But i didnt really ask for it. I was meditating on my chakras from the root up, once again bringing in the earths loving energy up into my chakras and putting my love and healing into the earth.

When I got to my crown chakra is when i asked for protection, and patience and access to higher knowlege, and let the white light fill my chakras on the way down.

When these 2 energies met in my heart chakra, if felt an overwhelming feeling if bliss and love. When i brought the white light down to my root chakra and started to bring it down into the earth, i visualized a bubble growing in coloured layers, red, orange, yellow, green blue violet and finally white. I then "snapped out of it", and still felt the bliss that i was feeling, and even have been in a much better mood, and even last night i was talking with a friend and came up with an interesting insight :

The rabbit hole isnt as deep as we hoped, but it is much much wider then we could ever hope....
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down