Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Root of our health state - mental or physical??

4 posters

Go down

Root of  our health state - mental or physical?? Empty Root of our health state - mental or physical??

Post by Soothsayer May 12th 2013, 2:48 am

They often say all health problems are connected psychologically(spelling?) and inwardly -
I have suffered all my life with one problem or another and have reached the stage now that I have been referred to Addenbrookes Hospital for consultation with some Main professor/guy... deep joy... but is all our health problems purely physical? or are the symptoms inner connected with our life traits or events from past days. I would love to hear others views
Wave
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : Tarot, Crystal, spiritualism Holistics
Tell us about yourself : down to earth GSOH full time working Mum of 3
Appreciation Points : 43
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Root of  our health state - mental or physical?? Empty Re: Root of our health state - mental or physical??

Post by Aussiepom May 12th 2013, 3:06 am

let me know how you go....
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Root of  our health state - mental or physical?? Empty Re: Root of our health state - mental or physical??

Post by Soothsayer May 12th 2013, 3:16 am

are you following me hahahahah little stalker... hehehehe
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 12th 2013, 6:22 am

Soothsayer wrote:are you following me hahahahah little stalker... hehehehe

You keep leaving a trail behind.... Very Happy
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer May 12th 2013, 1:34 pm

Obviously not a lot of posters on here then..... lol lol ... I wish I had more time, I have to scan through very quickly on the days when I have time.
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 14th 2013, 11:32 am

I believe we can bring some physical problems through from our past lives. I remember reading somewhere about someone who was born with a club foot in a past life and when they incarnated and started getting older they started walking with a limp and doctors couldn't find the reason for it but when they had a past life regression it was brought out that they had a club foot in a past life.
No matter what we suffer from in this life we have chosen this ailment for some reason. Usually it's to learn a lesson or for someone else close to us to learn a lesson. All our soul group help us plan our lives as we help others plan theirs. I'm sure if we plan physical problems we can also plan psychological health problems too.
Have you read "Our Souls Plan" and "Our Souls Gift", if not, I highly recommend it, you will have all your questions answered.
I will pray to Archangel Raphael to look over you when you have your appointment.
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer May 14th 2013, 11:53 am

Ahhh thank you Taurus you are so sweet.... If I was a car I would be dragged off to the scrap yard... I can understand how some people get so depressed, when I think of all I used to be able to do and now can't and I so dislike asking people for help.

It seems that I was the unlucky one that got all the heredity medical problems - I must have had one dozzey of a past life. don't mean be a moaning minnie as there are people far worse than me - but it annoys me that unless it is a illness that can be seen , majority of people don't care or ignore.

I often wonder if perhaps I was connected with medicine as I always had a huge interest with it and the workings of the human body... so perhaps that why this life I am sufferer rather than a curer.

light and love
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom May 14th 2013, 4:12 pm

You are important to me,Soothsayer. Never forget that.... Hug

Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow May 14th 2013, 5:33 pm

flower I Am a qualified councellor and the one thing we learn is how pain manifests into the body by not releasing it by crying ,tears are very healing but if you keep it in you will get pain im not one for crying myself but it does help so many others.
what i do get annoyed with is people who are to blind to see.or rather what they cant see my husband passed away several years ago the only sign that he was ill.was visable to those who knew him.he had cancer because it wasnt on show,people automatically assumed he was ok .i once heard someone saying look at him you would think he was ill the way he was walking.it took all my strength not to give them a piece of my mind.
people who cry with pain men especially we all know they dont get colds they get worse.heal quicker because they want nursing where as women get on with it.put others before themselves but very often end up worse.
Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Soothsayer May 15th 2013, 1:18 am

Aussiepom wrote:You are important to me,Soothsayer. Never forget that.... Hug

Forget you??.. Good Grief woman... That is a crime to forget you hahahahaha Loving Hugs Loving Hugs Loving Hugs

Thank you all for advice.Blackcrow I,m the sort to cry in private person lol lol... But will take on board what you have said... xxxx Hug Hug
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 May 15th 2013, 12:14 pm

A friend wrote a song about me once. It was called "The Lady Never Cries" I guess that tells you something about me!

I have learned over the years though to let people know my feelings, not by complaining but by telling them what bothers me both physically and psychologically. Sometimes if you don't let them know they don't get it. I know what you mean about men but maybe they have the right idea, they seldom hold back, maybe they learned their actions that from their fathers as we learn from our mothers. Of course there are some of both sexes who just plain complain and we all know them right?
I also know what you mean Soothsayer about inheriting all the health problems but when I look back at my heritage on the other side and see how they passed I take that to heart and talk to my doctor about how to avoid that. For instance my grandmother (paternal) passed at 74 from heart problems because of hardening of the arteries. I could have that but I have always been aware of that and constantly work with my doctor to prevent that from happening to me. Our past relatives didn't have that opportunity because they didn't the the medical insight back then. I even notice now that my daughter is asking me if i have something she might need to know about so she can avoid it or at least try to prevent it from happening to her.
Of course we have two family sides and there are sometimes a whole lot to inherit if there are really unhealthy people on both sides.
The are many illnesses today that aren't apparent and everyone should consider that as a possibility rather than criticize.
Be kind to those you know and even kinder to those you don't!!!
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down