Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Ascension

+4
laura ann
Julie53
Aussiepom
Arbel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

World  Ascension  Empty World Ascension

Post by Arbel March 26th 2013, 6:48 am

There has been much talk about what is being called the ascension of mankind and the world but do we truly understand just what this ascension is about.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

World  Ascension  Empty Re: World Ascension

Post by Aussiepom March 26th 2013, 7:25 am

I have a vague idea,Bill but please explain....
Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie53 April 3rd 2013, 6:46 pm

I am not completely sure Bill but I would imagine that it may be when all of humanity becomes completely conscious of their oneness with the whole and each other... Cosmic Consciousness? Spiritualized atoms within each that vibrate at a higher frequency enabling them to see spiritual truth and interact on all levels of their being (or the highest level)... I don't know very much about it but maybe it can be fully activated like the hundredth monkey theory?

[youtube][/youtube]
Julie53
Julie53

Number of posts : 79
Appreciation Points : 92
Registration date : 2013-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 4th 2013, 3:21 am

Hopefully we will learn all truth as we ascend...... Amen

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel April 5th 2013, 7:24 am

If we use the material context of this ascension people believe every single person will ascend to a higher level of the spiritual but what would it change. If every single person ascended nothing at all would change because even those who are evil would remain evil. This ascension is more like the wheat being separated from the chaff where those who have a sense of spirituality will ascend; all decent people will also ascend so those two groups will go in one direction of the ascension. What is left of mankind after that will go in another direction and as the old paths disappear new paths will begin and the golden age will begin

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 5th 2013, 11:46 am

people believe every single person will ascend to a higher level
personally i believe very few will ascend.
who are evil would remain evil
Take the word evil and turn it around..... you get LIVE...frankly I see every human as LIVE energy holding dark energy and light. You seem to focus too much on that darn word. I get from uour postings you see only evil/darkness/ and white light beings .....where do all the grey matters fit in?????

okay again
as the old paths disappear new paths will begin and the golden age will begin

i translate this totally different then you do. To me it is about our inner ascendsion. it is about as we learn and align our chakras we then are able to ascend higher within our own bodies energy system.
It is our personal growth and understanding. The more we learn and eat from the tree of knowledge the more we grow within our tree of life and when we finally if we get there get to the top we see the golden energy. Our own gold auraic fields.
It is about personal inner growth..not about good and evil .
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel April 5th 2013, 12:51 pm

Yes you are correct about the word evil because I know what
is going on and I also know I am wasting my time trying to warn others. I have also asked myself the question why do I
even bother trying as other people lives are not my concern but I have one
major flaw in my character and that is; I care

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann April 5th 2013, 1:22 pm

I am wasting my time trying to warn others.
You cannot make people beleive your beliefs. You can state your beleifs then you must allow others to find their truths.some may agree and others need to spend time searching for answers that may very well lead back to your beleifs and may take them to another path. Biut when you get attitude when they dont instantly agree with your words you repel them backwards not draw them to your way of thinking.I say that with much kindness as my truths are for some parts the same as yours and in other parts my truths are totally different from yours.
Neither right or wrong. as we may both hold untruths. But they are our truths until something makes me personally change my thinking on it.
I diddlearn to test them as what appears alight being is often not. I no longer take their every word as gospel .Have you met Satan.. the blueyed, blonde haired beauty fo a man who can charm the pants off anyone.Least ways that is how he came to me. and the Jesus clones who look exactly like him. exccept usually the textiles are not quite as good quality if you look close enough. Try arguing with them.. try asking them to jump through a star of David for you over and over etc. The light will gladly play and prove themselvs. the darker ones will argue, call you names etc.
I am wasting my time trying to warn others
again you can only say what you believe.... we all have free will to do what we want and to make our own decisions. No one can be forced to believe anything.
that is; I care

we all care or we would not be on a spiritual learning site.
Mia has the heart of God him[her]self. yet she is one fo the most humble human I have ever met.many others also fit that wording yet they choose a quieter path of learning, helping, healing and understanding.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel April 6th 2013, 3:41 am

Some where on this site Laura I replied to a post and I did bring up beliefs and your words are very similar to my words; no I have not seen Satan but I am aware of all the deception that goes on and he will fool many.

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2013, 12:47 pm

Aussiepom wrote:Hopefully we will learn all truth as we ascend...... World  Ascension  117261

Joan

Smile World  Ascension  506683 ! I hope that I don't flunk ascension and get set back World  Ascension  283565 ! World  Ascension  138271 World  Ascension  217526 World  Ascension  458624! sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 7th 2013, 3:36 pm

Have you been a good boy,John? If you have,you will be allowed into heaven..... Thumb

If not,it's awful hot down there...... Wink

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel April 7th 2013, 4:29 pm

Make sure you do get it John

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 7th 2013, 5:05 pm

John will ascend, we all will.
I have no doubt whatsoever about that.
We have all been born in this time for a reason.
Every single one of us.
Including John.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2013, 5:52 pm

Aussiepom wrote:Have you been a good boy,John? If you have,you will be allowed into heaven..... World  Ascension  506683

If not,it's awful hot down there...... Wink

Joan

I will probably be parked somewhere in the center of Australia Smile . Which is ok with me, I would like to immigrate to Australia. Maybe someday. Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2013, 5:53 pm

Arbel wrote:Make sure you do get it John

Bill

Best laid plans of mice and men Bill Smile . love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2013, 6:26 pm

mia wrote:John will ascend, we all will.
I have no doubt whatsoever about that.
We have all been born in this time for a reason.
Every single one of us.
Including John.

World  Ascension  541454 World  Ascension  220146 World  Ascension  117261 World  Ascension  30964 Smile . Sunmystic heads toward the sound of battle Smile ! Before I was born I was standing in the back of a group of folks that were gathered before God and His said that He needed a volunteer. I waved my hands and jumped up and down saying, Pick me! pick me!" and He did Smile . I never asked what I was volunteering for and to this day I still have no idea what it was that I volunteered for. I thought that it was, and I was sort of told that it was, for the psychological battle between good and evil and I am a natural and I was and am trained for it, but I am beginning to get the feeling that something has come up and that I am not needed anymore Smile . I am now beginning to wonder what the heck I am going to do with the rest of my life. You spend your life training for something and then you find out that you might have to go find something normal to do Smile . Argg! Thank God for Mia's healing, I am now in a way better frame of mind to go find something normal to do that is not related to any kind of battle. Maybe I was put on this earth to just kick back and wait for ascension and find something normal to do until it happens? Funner things have happened, that is for sure. Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 7th 2013, 7:23 pm

I was sort of told that it was, for the psychological battle between good and evil and I am a natural and I was and am trained for it, but I am beginning to get the feeling that something has come up and that I am not needed anymore Smile . I am now beginning to wonder what the heck I am going to do with the rest of my life. You spend your life training for something and then you find out that you might have to go find something normal to do

Maybe you have more to do as yet?
Just being here maybe all that is needed.
You know and understand a lot and your words/reasoning/teaching/sharing is much valued.
I think there is more to it than that though.
You just carry on, enjoy your life, rest, something will come along, something exciting? unexpected? different?
You will know methinks Wink
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 8th 2013, 6:04 am

John,I can understand how you feel. Bill has to the same problem as you. Waiting and waiting for the next step.

'Patience is a virtue,keep it if you can'.....one my mother's well known sayings when I was anxious to get going on some project I was involved in.

Duh

Joan x
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel April 8th 2013, 8:07 am

John have you considered the fact that what you volunteered has not yet come to pass; a second option to contemplate is could you be part of some sort of group and you could be waiting for the others of that group as I do know of a group that is still to be born and they were volunteers also

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 8th 2013, 12:09 pm

Aussiepom wrote:John,I can understand how you feel. Bill has to the same problem as you. Waiting and waiting for the next step.

'Patience is a virtue,keep it if you can'.....one my mother's well known sayings when I was anxious to get going on some project I was involved in.

World  Ascension  399384

Joan x

One would think that after waiting for something for over fifty years that one would have developed some sort of bond with patience Smile . What is funny is that my advice to others is to be patient because sometimes, based on my experience, things take a while. And it has been hard for me to learn my own advice. Here is my problem, I am loosing interest. And when I do something I put all of my focus into it. I do not multi task well. I am sixty three and fifty eight years of my life has been totally dedicated to one project (since I was five years old). I probably have ten or fifteen good years left and I want to go do something else. I have been a yogi mystic for what has now become most of my life and I have become very advanced at it, so that will always be a part of my life. Anyway, I do not know what it is that I want to do Smile all I know is that I want to do something different while I still have time to it. Time goes by so fast that it is going to be over before I know it. Hey, I have found a purpose in life guys Smile , "What would I like to do with the rest of my life?!" "Yea!" Love, sun/John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 8th 2013, 12:19 pm

Arbel wrote:John have you considered the fact that what you volunteered has not yet come to pass; a second option to contemplate is could you be part of some sort of group and you could be waiting for the others of that group as I do know of a group that is still to be born and they were volunteers also

Bill

You are a part of that group Bill, it is just that I have lost interest and don't want to play anymore. God has folks like you now and one old fella, more or less, wandering off to do something else isn't going to make that much difference. You are the future and things are in good hands. Love, John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 8th 2013, 12:21 pm

mia wrote:
I was sort of told that it was, for the psychological battle between good and evil and I am a natural and I was and am trained for it, but I am beginning to get the feeling that something has come up and that I am not needed anymore Smile . I am now beginning to wonder what the heck I am going to do with the rest of my life. You spend your life training for something and then you find out that you might have to go find something normal to do

Maybe you have more to do as yet?
Just being here maybe all that is needed.
You know and understand a lot and your words/reasoning/teaching/sharing is much valued.
I think there is more to it than that though.
You just carry on, enjoy your life, rest, something will come along, something exciting? unexpected? different?
You will know methinks Wink

Me thinks that you are right Smile . You are loved! John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom April 8th 2013, 3:44 pm

Racking my brains trying to think who you remind me of,John.......it's your sense of humour. Very dry and very witty.

Fantastic!

Joan
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel April 8th 2013, 4:15 pm

Thank you for that comment John as it is greatly appreciated

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 8th 2013, 5:03 pm

Aussiepom wrote:Racking my brains trying to think who you remind me of,John.......it's your sense of humour. Very dry and very witty.

Fantastic!

Joan

Thank you Joan and major "hugs"! The American humorist Will Rogers is what I try to pattern myself after, but Smile "Monty Python" rules as far as I am concerned. I love British humor, all of it! You are loved! John
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down